Ratings for Dr. Kiumars Samadani

My first experience with this doctor was when I arrived at urgent care 15 minutes early. I was waiting for them to open along with a young couple and their child. The little boy had a cold. Dr. Samadani came out and told us all to get out and wait in the hall way. He turned the lights out while we were just sitting reading a magazine. When I did see him, he was rude. Treated me like I was bothering him. I've had some health problems lately and have been forced to deal with this guy. Each time I saw him, he was a a-hole. I just went again this morning and while waiting, a lady came out of who had just been seen by him. She was very upset. She looked at all the people waiting and said "That doctor is a jerk". I feel her pain.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

This doctor is perpetually in a languid mood. Treats his "patient" as sub-human, especially when we ask pertinent questions about general health. I never feel comfortable after I see this doctor because of his bad attitude. He usually works in the urgent care center and it is hard to avoid him when we get there. The staff at the urgent care is typically cranky and unhelpful, except for the younger staff members who usually greet the patients with a smile.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Kiumars Samadani's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1958)

Multiplan