Ratings for Dr. James M. Rogers

Dr. Rogers has been my psychiatrist for 25 years. I have always paid cash for my appointments because I was in a job that would be affected by the stigma of psychiatric problems. He has always been kind and supportive. If not for Dr. Rogers I can't imagine where I'd be psychiatrically. He has so much experience he has been able to diagnose my problem accurately and prescribe the proper medication. I will miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Rogers has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He is very knowledgable and keeps himself current about new treatments. He is kind and compassionate, as well as have a great sense of humor. The only thing that bothers me about each visit is his tie. He has countless loud and obnoxious ties. On the subject of accepting cash from patients, many doctors do the same thing. Having years of experience in medical billing, I know that it is easier to have patients send their insurance companies cash receipts for reimbursement. The way Dr. Rogers accepts payments has nothing to do with his ability to treat his patients. He is still an excellent psychiatrist, whom I highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Very suspicious. I use Chesapeake Insurance Co. and Dr. Rogers is the top Dr it recommends for the least expensive and closest to me. When you get there they tell you they only accept cash. Yet on my insurance website it states dr visits are of no charge to the patient. Insurance covers it. Very easy to get an appointment so I went with it. I just feel very leary of a DR who only accepts cash.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. James M. Rogers's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp