Ratings for Dr. Thomas K. Bond

At 5 weeks, very good results. Can’t believe it, it’s like it kicked in and I slept for 12 hours and when I got up I felt amazing. Great experience.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Although the procedure was a bit more intense than anticipated, it was worth going through for the relief that I am now experiencing 3 months later. Following all the instructions during the recovery months and having patience with the healing process is vital to success. I can now wake up and get out of bed without pain. The physical therapy has helped create strength and stability in my lower back, and I am able to do daily activities without the previous pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

At 63 years of age I was told by an orthopedic surgeon that I needed bilateral knee replacement because I was “bone on bone” in both knees. I was desperate to find an alternative treatment that would allow me to continue my active lifestyle, especially since I knew several people whose situation had not improved, or had grown worse, after knee replacement surgery. I was interested in Regenexx even before meeting Dr. Bond, but after meeting him, and his staff, I knew I wanted to try it. I felt immediately confident that Dr. Bond was an expert in the field of regenerative medicine, and the professionalism and compassion demonstrated by everyone at Total Care Health & Wellness convinced me that I was where I needed to be to find a treatment that would help me to maintain functional mobility and continue to be physically active. My stem cell replacement procedure was performed over the course of 3 office visits and was followed by physical therapy received in my home town. I began to see improvement within about 3 months, and the ultrasound procedure at 6 months showed significant regrowth of cartilage in both knees. I expect to see continued improvement in the months ahead. I am thrilled with my results and can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bond and Total Care Health and Wellness for anyone else who is not quite ready to “grow old gracefully”. I can now look forward to the years to come knowing that I am doing all I can to enjoy life!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I really loved all the staff and especially Dr Bond for explaining to me what this procedure was gonna do for me and being honest about it I would recommend anyone that has any kind of problems with their body before have surgery this is the best way ,I would do this again if I have any problems in the future.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I'm currently still healing from my procedure, but I'm very optimistic that I will heal back to 100%. Dr. Bond performed the procedure like a pro. Dr. Bond has helped me manage my severe pain since the first day I entered his office. He stayed with me after hours until I felt well enough to walk out his office. The staff here is very professional and provides exceptional service.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

The entire experience has been excellent- from the phone consult to actual date of treatment. Dr. Bond and his staff made me feel confident that I am in the best possible place to treat my particular problem. They explained everything thoroughly, and took time to insure my comfort.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I experienced over 10 years of debilitating chronic pain and was unable to walk more that one block without severe pain or sleep more than an hour at a time. After going through several surgical procedures (I went to a big name clinic) which did not help, my PT referred me to Dr. Bond. He explained the root cause of my condition and prescribed regenerative therapy. Now, I am beyond thrilled to be able to work and play without the daily pain that absorbed so much of my energy and focus. Thanks, Dr. Bond and caring staff for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Bond is a great doctor who gets great results. My experience with Total Care has been top notch. Consultations, physical therapy, Prolotherapy, and many other treatments prescribed and performed by Dr. Bond Have changed my life greatly by decreasing my daily pain level and allowing me to resume physical activities I could not do prior to treatment. Never in a rush, Dr. Bond consistently takes the time to explain your injury, what caused it, and how to treat it effectively. A+++ medical provider! -John R.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Thomas K. Bond's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1999)

AARP