Dr. Raymond MacGillivray

Ratings for Dr. Raymond MacGillivray

The best dentist for painless extractions. This surgeon really knows his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Mac Gillivray to anyone who needs expertise. My daughters and grand daughter have also been to him and had all great praise for his work,

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Excellent care, answers all questions and provides a calm ,professional atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I have had extractions done by Dr. MacGillivray and he is one of the finest, gentlest of dentists and would highly recommend him to anyone. The extractions healed quickly and there was hardly any pain.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I had Dr Macgillivray extract all my top teeth and one on the bottom under conscious sedation as well as having a growth removed from my top lip which he sent for biopsy.He is the finest Doctor I have ever been too.He is calm and gentle and explains everything so you understand and a very patient man.I am telling everyone I know about him as he is truly the BEST and his staff are so friendly and cheerful, appointments are on time ..no waiting

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

This is one fine surgeon. He is very skilled and precise. I have only good things to say about my experience having gum surgery.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. MacGillivray is very knowledgable and is somewhat of a perfectionist in that he does excellent work. He is gentle and kind and puts me very much at ease. I recommend him whenever possible.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. MacGillivray was very knowledgeble and professional.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Raymond MacGillivray's Credentials

• university of Miami/ Jackson memorial hospital (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist for painless extractions. This surgeon really knows his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Mac Gillivray to anyone who needs expertise. ..."

August 10, 2015