Ratings for Dr. P. JAMES Abraham

Dr Abraham treated my husband for lung problems. He was the most caring, empathetic Dr I've ever met. Cared about not only patient but family too. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Over the past three years Dr. Abraham has treated my elderly mother twice for lung related problems. In both instances this caring man was kind, considerate, and explained in detail what course of action was needed to alleviate her conditions. I highly recommend Dr. Abraham to anyone seeking help for health issues related to his area of expertize.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Abraham was so nice. Very knowledgeable and helpful. He chatted with my young son during my visit, very kind and explained everything. I had been to the Mayo Clinic in the past and once Dr. started examining me, I thought to myself "I feel like I am up at Mayo!" Sure enough later I find out that he was trained at Mayo Clinic. Totally blessed in Springfield to have a Dr. of such high caliber.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Abraham treated both my Mother and Father for lung disease. He treated them very respectful and honestly. Both of my parents and us three kids think the world of Dr. Abraham. I would recommend him to anyone with breathing problems. He is a very caring and knowledgeable Dr. If I ever have any issues I will go to Dr. Abraham.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Very caring young man. Listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions. Very good bedside manner. Highly recommend for treatment of sleep apnea!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. P. JAMES Abraham's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)