Ratings for Dr. Tenzin Lodhen

I find that he is patient and does not give out pills unless needed. I would like to know all about my problems and not leave anything out.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

After many bad experiences with my last doctor, it is a pleasure to be a patient of Dr. Lodhen. He is always on time which amazing me because he never appears to be in a hurry and always takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Tracey is very efficient at reception and I love his nurse, Lisa. Dr Lodhen is a very kind doctor and I never have to wait long for my appointments. I used to wait 3 hours for my last physician appts! Very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

The most awesome human being other than being a great Doctor

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

An oustanding, caring and thoughtful Doctor. Thorough and up to date. The office staff is highly efficient, friendly and make prompt appointments a pleasure. A benchmark for how a GP office should be run.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Lodhen is a wonderful doctor, he does listen well. However I have had a few on going health concerns that he has been very passive about. I found it has taken multiple visits to get any testing done.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Lodhen is very caring and takes time to listen to his patients. He prescribes medications judiciously, and is excellent at following up on lab results by calling us personally with the result. I rarely have to wait longer than 15 minutes. Overall, our family is very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Very greatful to have him for our family physician. Staff are excellent, friendly, and all seem to truly care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I am very happy with Dr Lodhen, he is very thorough & understanding. Also he is great with my children.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011