Ratings for Dr. Gunilla Likwornik

Dr Likwornik was my doctor for 35 yrs, I miss her, her replacement Stulburg is....I have no words...might as well go to a walk in

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Likwornik was wonderful. She was so kind, so generous with her time and so knowledgeable. You couldn't ask for anything more in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr.Likwornik was my physican for appr. 20+ yrs. She was professional, trustworthy, always thorough, and always followed through even when I moved away from the city, she always followed up with via long distance phone calls. I found her warm and empathetic. She never had any hesitation about calling in another dr. for a second opinion or a specialist. I used to drive 5 hrs hours just to see her and I'd still be doing it if she hadn't retired. I wish her al the best in the world.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Likwornik for short while as my therapist. She listens attentively, and guides me with what I need every step of the way. I am extremely grateful to have been referred to her and I walk confidently ahead in resolving many of my personal stuggles.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Likwornik knows her stuff. Sadly she hasn't an ounce of empathy. When she was away following her accident a female US doctor took over. She was remarkable. The best. I have never known such great care. And then Dr. Likwornik returned. Egads!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I have been Dr. Likwornik's patient for 23 years. She is and was a excellent doctor, open minded, gentle, respectful, and thorough, and she never medicated you unless necessary trying the simplest method first, a few members of my family were patients, she will missed greatly and she has left a great void in the family practice. The doctor that has taken over her practice has none of her traits. I am sure she will do great at her new ventures, our loss is their gain.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She is a great family MD, caring and a good listener. I will sadly miss her!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr Likwornik is leaving family medicine to practise pyschotherapy full time. She is burnt out and sadly it shows. I have been her patient for 15 years. She will be missed. She has arranged for another doctor to take over with her patients. that's a classy move ( she did'nt need to) I'm looking forward to the new doc - sometimes, fresh eyes and a change is good.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I agree with the poster below - seemed very nice and caring at first, but when I got really sick she was not there for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Seemed like a nice lady at first, then when my condition deteriorated and I needed professional support most, I felt brushed off by her.If you're healthy, by all means, she's great.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012