Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Marshall

Dr. Marshall spends quality time with patients/me which is the reason he runs tight on his schedule at times. Total reverse shoulder replacement, BEAUTIFUL!! Could not have been better. he has a wonderful PA in Brian and an outstanding staff hands down. If you want a quality DR that spends time with you, he is WORTH the wait!! Love my Dr & staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Two to three hour wait. Hard to contact his office by phone. Alternates visits with his PA. PA doesn't seem interested nor competent. I haven't had a satisfactory outcome to my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dt. Marshall recently operated on my forearm (elbow and radial tunnel debridement) and the results are outstanding. My former incessant ,debilitating pain is gone and it feels wonderful to have my life back. Dr. Marshall has also performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands with excellent results. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Jason Marshall performed total right shoulder replacement surgery on me 5 years ago. I have amazing range of motion and no pain. My shoulder is strong and I can lift anything that I want with no trouble whatsoever! Jason is compassionate, kind, and has the best bedside manner that I have experienced in my multiple joint surgeries during the past 15 years. You will not make a better choice when selecting Dr. Marshall as your Orthopedist. He is the best available in the Pensacola, Florida Area!!!

Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Marshall is a very thorough physician. My husband injured his leg in a serious accident and Dr. Marshall did surgery only when it became necessary. He listens and includes the patient in the treatment plan. Although his appts. are never on time (he is in big demand), he made himself available to us in emergencies. A top-notch doctor and person.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Jason J. Marshall's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)