Ratings for Dr. Deepa Kumar

I am not sure how Credit Valley Hospital would keep an incompetent doctor such as Dr. Deepa Kumar. She is not knowledgeable and tells the patients she has completed her work and closes their file, regardless if the patient is complaining about significant pain. She lacks empathy and is just down right rude. Had I read these reviews about her before, I would not have had my mother see her for what should have been a routine procedure. Instead, due to her lack of knowledge, she put my mother in extreme pain that has not subsided from that day. Credit Valley Hospital - with all these complaints about her in-competencies why do you continue to put people's lives in her hands??? Avoid her like the plague unless you want to live your life in pain for the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Bad experience she performed splenectomy on me and put my life in danger. I almost died due to complications occurred after surgery. when i came in severe pain to see her she send me back home saying its just surgery pain and i am under withdrawal symptoms from pain medications. I had to rush to emergency 2 days later with severe pain where i was told i have developed severe blood clots near my portal vein as a result of complications due to my splenectomy surgery. The emergency doctor told me if i would have delayed by 12 hours i would have died. Dr. Kumar very careless and rude to you after surgery. She would think your complain about pain is just funny and nothing serious. She won't take a good look at you to make sure you are not in a serious condition. I was crying in pain and she was like you are ok . i had to spent 2 months at credit valley due to her ignorance, If she would have been kind enough to understand my complain is real i would have been a different person today. She even performed hernia surgery on me without my permission while i was there for splenectomy.I was saved by god's grace she almost killed me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

It's impossible to get an appointment with her because she's in the office only on Thursday mornings and I don't know how that works for people who work and cannot get the day off. It's extremely inconvenient. Never going to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. kumar is an angel😇she is very patient and answers all questions in detail. She is very caring and knowledgeable . She performed my surgery, got all the cancer and scar is minimal. Dr Kumar is an asset to the Credit Valley Team.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Extremely dedicated, kind and knowledgeable doctor. She saved my life. All blessings n great regards for her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Terrible doctor . She didn't look at you. Her staff make a lot of mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

She is a good doctor, very pleasant and caring with patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Deepa Kumar is very kind and knowledgeable person. She did my surgery and the scar is minimal. So thankful to her. God bless her always !

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Kumar is an angel, she is caring, compasionate and very patient. The scar is minimal she mad e sure to get all the cancer. God bless

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I can said Dr. Kumar is an Angel.... God give her the most powerful knowledge and powerful hands that human been can have.... God bless her today and always

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016