Ratings for Dr. Kim C. Dubose

I love Dr. Kim C. Dubose and her staff. They are a busy office that accommodates many people. But they have always been polite, professional, and kind. I can ask any question, and it is answered quickly, honestly and without criticism. Dr. Dubose has helped me through some tough physical situations, even surgery. Her staff was great, even when I had emergency phone calls. I would recommend the office and Dr. Dubose to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

She is a part of a very busy practice. As a result she makes her patients feel like they are just a number. She rushes through the appointment. I would wait an hour and only see her for a couple of minutes. She tries to walk closer and closer to the door the whole time I am talking. She makes it known that she is in a hurry and does not have time for questions. She is also patronizing. The whole time I would try to tell her my issue she would interrupt and assume she already knew what I was going to say. I told her my mom had a history of uterine cancer and she dismissed it as nothing to worry about. Her response to my irregular periods was to put me on the pill without even trying to figure out the root of the problem. She prescribed me 5x the normal starting dose for a vaginal pain medication. She told me to have a glass of wine with this medicine to help relax, when it clearly stated on the bottle not to mix with alcohol. She totally missed the fact that I had pcos. Awful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Doctor Dubose is the greatest.You can go in her office and feel really comfortable.Wish we had moredoctors like her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Debose. She was GREAT TO ME! I had a VERY high risk pregnancy and she was always nice, professional and knowledgable to me. I loved her and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Love Dr Dubose!! I have been seeing her for years and would never go anywhere else. She is always so positive and upbeat, a ball of fun energy. She has supported me through some painful procedures and also through an amazing pregnancy. She is a very special person and wonderful, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Her staff opened the door TWICE to a hall full of people when I was getting undressed for my annual. She was making fun of the previous patient that had an anxiety attack while receiving a pelvic exam, saying the patient needed to "take a Valium, have a glass of wine- just chill!" She also, after KNOWING that I had a history of infertility, PROMISED ME "I promise- I give you my word, you'll be back in here in November pregnant!" Even after I said "I'm not getting my hopes up." Unnecessary and hurtful. I will never return to her practice, and am fast to advise anyone else to avoid this practice as well. She was also very fast to section my sister-in-law, and two other people I know. Seems she is much more comfortable with her skills as a surgeon than her skills as a health care provider.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Kim C. Dubose's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)