Dr. John A. Sharp

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John A. Sharp

I found Sharp podiatry to be very caring and helpful with my foot issues. However be VERY careful with their billing practices!! The billing lady in their office assured me my insurance would cover my orthotics. I asked multiple times and each time I was told they were covered. When I went to pick them up, I was told my insurance denied the claim and I now owed $400. A month later, I was still having some issues. He put a small pod on my orthotic and said ifbit helped, to bring the orthotics back and the company would modify them for free. After my $400 mistake, I called the number on the bottom of my orthotics and was told there was a $10 fee. Not a big deal, I asked the ladies in the office to go ahead and send them in to be adjusted. When I went back in to pick them up, I was told it was $40!!! I asked what their upcharge was on sending the orthotics in and was told they only charge what the company charged them. Thinking I misunderstood what the company had told me, I called them back and was reassured they only charged the office $10. I called the office back to ask why there was a 300% upcharge over what the orthotic company charged, I was told they would have the billing lady call me back. She never called me back. I will not return to this practice based on their billing practices. If you seek treatment here, be sure to get your price quotes in writing!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

After dealing with bunion pain for years without any relief. I went to see Dr. Sharp he immediately figured out my issue was not what a Kaiser doctor initially diagnosed me with but a bunion. Dr. Sharp did a great job of explaining the procedure and recovery process. I would highly recommend Dr. Sharp to any one need a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Sharp was recommended to me by my Orthopedic Surgeon. I consulted with Dr. Sharp for a foot issue I'd been dealing with for years. He thought it best that we choose a conservative approach before jumping into surgery. I didn't want to undergo surgery and was appreciative of his recommendation. I did end up having surgery, and it was the best outcome - my problem is gone!! I definitely would recommend Dr. Sharp without hesitation. He's highly skilled, thorough, informative, patient, kind and considerate. He's great! My husband sees Dr. House and is pleased with his care as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Mark House has been a pleasure to work with. He is very professional as well as personable. The staff has also been very friendly, professional, and efficient, and I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to family and friends. Ken Schader, Parker, CO

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Sharp and his entire staff are great! Everyone in the office shows a genuine care for their patients and they are all extremely knowledgable. He took time to explain several treatment options and we ultimately decided surgery was the best option. Before, during and after surgery he made sure my wife and I both understood each part in the recovery. The care he provided was beyond excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Sharp and his staff. Dr. Sharp is knowledgeable and spends time with you to be sure you understand your treatment options. The office staff was always very helpful with insurance and or billing questions. I highly recommend Dr. Sharp.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I truly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Sharp and his while staff at Sharp Podiatry. The location was great for me. Dr. Sharp is very kind and knowledgeable. He answers all my questions. I felt well taken care of here. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone needing a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

UPDATE to December 9, 2014 post below: I have been contacted by Dr. Sharp’s office and have been given additional information on their billing and insurance practices and my questions have been answered. I would like to update my past post and comment which referred to the billing and insurance practices of this office, as it has come to my attention that someone may mistakenly think some sort of billing fraud had taken place. This would be an incorrect and unfair conclusion. My ratings have been adjusted to reflect the clarification I have been given. In addition, I would again like to restate as I said in my prior post, Dr. Sharp is a fine physician.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have HUGE concerns about insurance billing practices by this doctor as well as the follow up by staff. When I questioned a bill I was told that they routinely bill the insurance company the highest amount allowed, and apparently, they believe that insurance will cover all our bills which is not the case at all. I find this an inappropriate use and abuse of insurance and it drives up the cost of insurance for us all not to mention the cost that I then have to pay when the insurance company does not cover the cost on my particular insurance plan. This is the second time in my visits to Dr. Sharp's office that I have found very sketchy insurance practices. On another visit, he recommended a device to me and told me that it is not big deal cause insurance will just cover it anyway. I questioned him on this but got no response from him. He is a good doctor but I will not be going back to him for this reason. I will find another doctor who is knowledgeable but has integrity and is ethical.

Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Sharp has an excellent bedside manner. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable. He has treated me for 3 different things and I feel very confident in his abilities. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. John A. Sharp's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO