Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Lovett is an amazing doctor! She is thoughtful, caring, knowledgeable and is so easy to talk to and connect with. She was my OB with my daughter in 2013 (also delivered her) and my son in 2016. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Lovett was my OB twice 2011 and 2016. She is a great doctor. She is very professional, kind,helpful,funny,lovely, pretty ..everything u can think of :)) Unfortunately , i had resident doctors delivered my babies but i still very grateful to had as my OB. Sometimes want to have an other baby just to get to see her again Lol.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She was the best part of a very difficult moment in our lives. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Made me feel educated and comfortable going into an emergency surgery. She made the worst day of my life calmer and gave me guidance both that day and for the future in dealing with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Erin is obviously a woman that knows how to coach other woman through one of the most difficult experiences in life: pregnancy and childbirth. This is not an easy job. She is the best at what she does, because she cares and sympathizes with us. She is really, really funny and makes the best of some extremely uncomfortable conversations. I could not ask for a better informed and competent doctor. I've had two babies with her as my coach and I'm grateful every day.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I love Dr Lovett! She is so kind, and always asks if I have any questions. She is very reassuring. I hope she will be there to deliver this baby!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing doctor to have throughout my pregnancy and when it came time to deliver. She is so nice you instantly feel comfortable to ask any and all questions, which was so important as a first time mom. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat and would definitely want her as my ob again for future children!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Fantastic Doctor with never a long wait time. She has great bedside manner , I would recommend her in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Lovett delivered my baby girl, she was 7 and half weeks early, Lovett was the most kind hearted, sweetest lady around, I am so blessed to have got to have her deliver my baby girl , thank you so much Dr. Lovett, you were wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Staff less then helpful, had ultrasound internal ans external. It showed there was some masses that were questionable, I knew nothing of this until over 2 years later, the masses were on my left ovary, it's now gone, my gp ordered the same ultrasound , that's when I found out, dr Lovett had said I didn't need to come in for the results that every thing was fine, but it was not, now I'm having issues with my remaining ovary and uterus, I want them removed, but she not unless it's full of cancer as she told me, can't find another obgyn

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015