Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

Made me feel educated and comfortable going into an emergency surgery. She made the worst day of my life calmer and gave me guidance both that day and for the future in dealing with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Erin is obviously a woman that knows how to coach other woman through one of the most difficult experiences in life: pregnancy and childbirth. This is not an easy job. She is the best at what she does, because she cares and sympathizes with us. She is really, really funny and makes the best of some extremely uncomfortable conversations. I could not ask for a better informed and competent doctor. I've had two babies with her as my coach and I'm grateful every day.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I love Dr Lovett! She is so kind, and always asks if I have any questions. She is very reassuring. I hope she will be there to deliver this baby!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing doctor to have throughout my pregnancy and when it came time to deliver. She is so nice you instantly feel comfortable to ask any and all questions, which was so important as a first time mom. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat and would definitely want her as my ob again for future children!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Fantastic Doctor with never a long wait time. She has great bedside manner , I would recommend her in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Lovett delivered my baby girl, she was 7 and half weeks early, Lovett was the most kind hearted, sweetest lady around, I am so blessed to have got to have her deliver my baby girl , thank you so much Dr. Lovett, you were wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Staff less then helpful, had ultrasound internal ans external. It showed there was some masses that were questionable, I knew nothing of this until over 2 years later, the masses were on my left ovary, it's now gone, my gp ordered the same ultrasound , that's when I found out, dr Lovett had said I didn't need to come in for the results that every thing was fine, but it was not, now I'm having issues with my remaining ovary and uterus, I want them removed, but she not unless it's full of cancer as she told me, can't find another obgyn

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have had a few different OB/GYNs and Dr. Erin Lovett is by the far the best. She connects with her patients and has the most amazing bedside manners. On top of all of that, she listens to her patients and always greets you with a warm smile. I couldn't say anything bad about her. AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

First i want to start by saying the longest i ever waited for an appointment was 20 min and that was 1 time...every other time i was in within a mater of minutes!!. We had trouble conceiving so went to the fertility clinic...we were pregnant in no time and we're given the option to choose our OB I called the RN's on the labour and delivery unit (I'm also an RN at LHSC) to ask who they would want to deliver their child if they jad the choice and they said 'hands down Lovett!'...Lovett delivered our beautiful baby girl in November 2013 and let me tell you as a nurse and previous NICU nurse she is an exceptional physician with excellent bedside manor and knowledge. I can't wait to get pregnant again! I wouldn't choose any other OB to celebrate bringing a new life we have created into this world. I absoultely love LOVETT! Thank you to the RNS on L&D for guiding me in her direction. Also I had the most amazing birth experience! Thanks to the wonderful team of Lovett and her residents and the amazing nurses!

Submitted September 3, 2015

an amazing OB. very knowledgeable, kind and caring. very down to earth and likes to joke when appropriate.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015