Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Lovett delivered my baby girl, she was 7 and half weeks early, Lovett was the most kind hearted, sweetest lady around, I am so blessed to have got to have her deliver my baby girl , thank you so much Dr. Lovett, you were wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Staff less then helpful, had ultrasound internal ans external. It showed there was some masses that were questionable, I knew nothing of this until over 2 years later, the masses were on my left ovary, it's now gone, my gp ordered the same ultrasound , that's when I found out, dr Lovett had said I didn't need to come in for the results that every thing was fine, but it was not, now I'm having issues with my remaining ovary and uterus, I want them removed, but she not unless it's full of cancer as she told me, can't find another obgyn

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have had a few different OB/GYNs and Dr. Erin Lovett is by the far the best. She connects with her patients and has the most amazing bedside manners. On top of all of that, she listens to her patients and always greets you with a warm smile. I couldn't say anything bad about her. AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

First i want to start by saying the longest i ever waited for an appointment was 20 min and that was 1 time...every other time i was in within a mater of minutes!!. We had trouble conceiving so went to the fertility clinic...we were pregnant in no time and we're given the option to choose our OB I called the RN's on the labour and delivery unit (I'm also an RN at LHSC) to ask who they would want to deliver their child if they jad the choice and they said 'hands down Lovett!'...Lovett delivered our beautiful baby girl in November 2013 and let me tell you as a nurse and previous NICU nurse she is an exceptional physician with excellent bedside manor and knowledge. I can't wait to get pregnant again! I wouldn't choose any other OB to celebrate bringing a new life we have created into this world. I absoultely love LOVETT! Thank you to the RNS on L&D for guiding me in her direction. Also I had the most amazing birth experience! Thanks to the wonderful team of Lovett and her residents and the amazing nurses!

Submitted September 3, 2015

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Lovett is amazing! Highly recommend. I was not a happy pregnant patient but she listened to me and answered all of my questions. When it came time for delivery I had a emergency c-section and because of the confidence I had in her I was not concerned. Even though I did not enjoy pregnancy I would do it again with her as my OB.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Highly recommend Dr lovett. She was wonderful and patient

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I love her! Just LOVE her! She was my Dr. for my second pregnancy and c-section. She is absolutely amazing! Caring, understanding, funny, sweet, and REAL! She actually listens and cares! I would almost have another baby just to see her again! (Almost... LOL) Seriously, great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Erin Lovett's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor with never a long wait time. She has great bedside manner , I would recommend her in a heartbeat "

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett delivered my baby girl, she was 7 and half weeks early, Lovett was the most kind hearted, sweetest lady around, I am so blessed to have got to have h..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff less then helpful, had ultrasound internal ans external. It showed there was some masses that were questionable, I knew nothing of this until over 2 year..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a few different OB/GYNs and Dr. Erin Lovett is by the far the best. She connects with her patients and has the most amazing bedside manners. On top o..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First i want to start by saying the longest i ever waited for an appointment was 20 min and that was 1 time...every other time i was in within a mater of minute..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "an amazing OB. very knowledgeable, kind and caring. very down to earth and likes to joke when appropriate. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett is amazing! Highly recommend. I was not a happy pregnant patient but she listened to me and answered all of my questions. When it came time for deliv..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr lovett. She was wonderful and patient "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett was my ob, however did not deliver my daughter. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!"

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love her! Just LOVE her! She was my Dr. for my second pregnancy and c-section. She is absolutely amazing! Caring, understanding, funny, sweet, and REAL! She a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor in London and treats you as a human being not a number. "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been in the care of a midwife however, my labour took an unfortunate turn and I was introduced to Dr. Lovett. She was incredible at calming me in an inten..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett is amazing! she's so helpful and treats you like a PERSON. She officially diagnosed me with endometriosis and stage 2 uteruine prolapse. She's been s..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was my OB and I thought she was fantastic!!!!!"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett was my ob, however did not deliver my daughter. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff at registration were less than helpful unfortunately, also didn't appreciate having to fill out a form that was then ignored completely - waste of tim..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor ever. Very happy and confident to be her patient."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lovett was not my original OB, she however delivered my son. Fantastic Doctor!!!. She took all my fears away while I was in labour. Which was a long labour...."

November 3, 2014