Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

I would recommend Dr. L to anyone! She is funny, kind, and very comforting. I had a procedure done by her and loved the service, she calmed me down and walked me through what she was going to do. Quick and on time :) no complaints at all!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. L made getting my IUD inserted a breeze and almost enjoyable. She was able to keep my spirits up while also being professional and answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I had a great experience with her, very open, some of her staff are a little rushed but she is great !

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

What an amazing doctor. Honestly! She truly cares about her patients, and loves what she does. What a privilege it is to be her patient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I saw her after I had a severe tear during a homebirth, and she was absolutely phenomenal. Funny, kind, informative....made me feel so at ease in the OR. I can't say enough about how fantastic she and her team were.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She was amazing with my fraternal twin pregnancy - we loved her! I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Lovett! After going through a couple losses, she has been SO supportive through this pregnancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Lovett - she provides clear information and answers all of your questions!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable the whole time I was in her office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Lovett is a wonderful Dr. Very funny and easy to talk to. Performed a total laproscopic hysterectomy on me and I had no complications. I knew that I was in capable hands and she proved it once again. Thank you Dr. Lovett for making a scary time so much easier.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Lovett is an amazing doctor! She is thoughtful, caring, knowledgeable and is so easy to talk to and connect with. She was my OB with my daughter in 2013 (also delivered her) and my son in 2016. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017