Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

Found her so called humour to be sarcastic. I had to have an internal check and thought she did a Pap smear since I was due for one andvexperienced a lot of cramping yet she told me she didn't do one. Which means I'll have to go back and have a repeat of this painful test. Didn't go back

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Lovett truly takes the time to listen to you and explain everything to you. Everyone should be so lucky to have her as their Gynecologist. She’s funny, comforting, kind, and makes the most complicated situation seem like a breeze! She is a true professional in every aspect, but makes you feel like a friend. I am so relieved to have been referred to her after so many bad experiences with doctors. She truly understands, sympathizes with you and you’ll always leave with a smile on your face! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Lovett after years of lower back pain. Pain that many doctors shrugged off. I needed an OBGYN so my family physician hooked me up with her. It was actually the first time in my 35 years of life any doctor asked me about my period in detail. This lead to her discovering I have endometriosis. (after the laparoscopic surgery she did to diagnose it) She has been absolutely amazing! She's so nice and friendly and funny. She makes going through this so much easier. If all doctors could be like her it would be heaven! She has truly changed my life and has been such a great support! She is truly a womans advocate and dream!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Lovett was absolutely amazing , I had her for both my pregnancies and plan to have her for the next. She always comes into the room with a big smile and always upbeat. If you are nervous or have a question she answers it and eases your mind quickly :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Lovett is an amazing OB - I recommend her to everyone! I was an anxious first time mother and she walked me through my pregnancy concerns, my labour concerns, the weeks leading up to the birth and during my birth. Every appointment she answered all of my questions with ease, she's always smiling, laughing and making you feel amazing after your visit. I was lucky enough to be scheduled for my induction the same weekend she was working and had her delivery my baby girl. She was clam during the birth and made my whole experience a lot more enjoyable and memorable. The 6 weeks after birth check up was hard to leave her after seeing her for so many weeks, that we ended with a hug! Love this lady beyond words - Can't wait to use her again for our next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I would recommend Dr. L to anyone! She is funny, kind, and very comforting. I had a procedure done by her and loved the service, she calmed me down and walked me through what she was going to do. Quick and on time :) no complaints at all!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. L made getting my IUD inserted a breeze and almost enjoyable. She was able to keep my spirits up while also being professional and answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I had a great experience with her, very open, some of her staff are a little rushed but she is great !

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

What an amazing doctor. Honestly! She truly cares about her patients, and loves what she does. What a privilege it is to be her patient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I saw her after I had a severe tear during a homebirth, and she was absolutely phenomenal. Funny, kind, informative....made me feel so at ease in the OR. I can't say enough about how fantastic she and her team were.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017