Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Lovett has been by my side through it all. Pelvic surgeries, pregnancies, postpartum, and loss. She is caring, patient, and so understanding. She never makes you feel rushed, and takes the time to answer all questions, repeating herself if you have any difficulty comprehending. During a recent pregnancy loss she made me feel supported and comforted, in turn making the whole experience a little easier to handle and I cannot thank her enough. Would recommend her to anyone else without hesitation. So much more than just an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Had dr Lovett for my first dnc and she was absolutely lovely, made sure I understood everything, was friendly and comforting. Definitely one of the best doctor experiences I've had. Would be a pleasure to have her see me through any future pregnancies. I'm not one with a lot of words but reading the others reviews I agree with everything, a lovely doctor and the best experience that I could have expected.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Lovett was amazing in making sure ever aspect of my delivery went smoothly. Even though she wa son vacation (which I was aware of well in advance) she made sure all the attending Dr fallowed my birth plan to a the letter. She was always very kind and explained everything well when I went into my appt with her

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I met Dr. Lovett this week for a complicated health issue I've been dealing with for the past few months and she was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, comforting, professional, and personable. I barely waited at all to be seen (especially compared to some doctors where you really have to wait a long time in the waiting rooms)--seriously, I wasn't even finished filling out the forms! Her staff was all super friendly. When she did a pap smear and some other uncomfortable tests, she explained what she was doing and was really calm and professional which put me at ease and the entire experience was as good as it could possibly be. She explained everything in depth to me and didn't seem annoyed at all (as some doctors are) when I asked her to re-explain something for me. She was very reassuring and overall I could not recommend her anymore to anyone. She's the BEST! She's also super funny! I left the office smiling and feeling super happy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Lovett is absolutely wonderful! She is always positive, cheerful and extremely helpful. There is no one better then her! Honestly, she is the best!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

She's been my OB for all three of my kids and she's literally THE best. I look forward to my visits with her. Seriously there is no better.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr lovett was not my obgyn but she delivered my son. She made the long process fun and was really down to earth loved the experience

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My experience with Dr. Lovett was amazing! She explains everything in depth and talked me through the entire process. I can’t even begin to thank her enough!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Found her so called humour to be sarcastic. I had to have an internal check and thought she did a Pap smear since I was due for one andvexperienced a lot of cramping yet she told me she didn't do one. Which means I'll have to go back and have a repeat of this painful test. Didn't go back

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Lovett truly takes the time to listen to you and explain everything to you. Everyone should be so lucky to have her as their Gynecologist. She’s funny, comforting, kind, and makes the most complicated situation seem like a breeze! She is a true professional in every aspect, but makes you feel like a friend. I am so relieved to have been referred to her after so many bad experiences with doctors. She truly understands, sympathizes with you and you’ll always leave with a smile on your face! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017