Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

I met Dr. Lovett this week for a complicated health issue I've been dealing with for the past few months and she was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, comforting, professional, and personable. I barely waited at all to be seen (especially compared to some doctors where you really have to wait a long time in the waiting rooms)--seriously, I wasn't even finished filling out the forms! Her staff was all super friendly. When she did a pap smear and some other uncomfortable tests, she explained what she was doing and was really calm and professional which put me at ease and the entire experience was as good as it could possibly be. She explained everything in depth to me and didn't seem annoyed at all (as some doctors are) when I asked her to re-explain something for me. She was very reassuring and overall I could not recommend her anymore to anyone. She's the BEST! She's also super funny! I left the office smiling and feeling super happy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Lovett is absolutely wonderful! She is always positive, cheerful and extremely helpful. There is no one better then her! Honestly, she is the best!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

She's been my OB for all three of my kids and she's literally THE best. I look forward to my visits with her. Seriously there is no better.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr lovett was not my obgyn but she delivered my son. She made the long process fun and was really down to earth loved the experience

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My experience with Dr. Lovett was amazing! She explains everything in depth and talked me through the entire process. I can’t even begin to thank her enough!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Found her so called humour to be sarcastic. I had to have an internal check and thought she did a Pap smear since I was due for one andvexperienced a lot of cramping yet she told me she didn't do one. Which means I'll have to go back and have a repeat of this painful test. Didn't go back

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Lovett truly takes the time to listen to you and explain everything to you. Everyone should be so lucky to have her as their Gynecologist. She’s funny, comforting, kind, and makes the most complicated situation seem like a breeze! She is a true professional in every aspect, but makes you feel like a friend. I am so relieved to have been referred to her after so many bad experiences with doctors. She truly understands, sympathizes with you and you’ll always leave with a smile on your face! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Lovett after years of lower back pain. Pain that many doctors shrugged off. I needed an OBGYN so my family physician hooked me up with her. It was actually the first time in my 35 years of life any doctor asked me about my period in detail. This lead to her discovering I have endometriosis. (after the laparoscopic surgery she did to diagnose it) She has been absolutely amazing! She's so nice and friendly and funny. She makes going through this so much easier. If all doctors could be like her it would be heaven! She has truly changed my life and has been such a great support! She is truly a womans advocate and dream!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Lovett was absolutely amazing , I had her for both my pregnancies and plan to have her for the next. She always comes into the room with a big smile and always upbeat. If you are nervous or have a question she answers it and eases your mind quickly :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Lovett is an amazing OB - I recommend her to everyone! I was an anxious first time mother and she walked me through my pregnancy concerns, my labour concerns, the weeks leading up to the birth and during my birth. Every appointment she answered all of my questions with ease, she's always smiling, laughing and making you feel amazing after your visit. I was lucky enough to be scheduled for my induction the same weekend she was working and had her delivery my baby girl. She was clam during the birth and made my whole experience a lot more enjoyable and memorable. The 6 weeks after birth check up was hard to leave her after seeing her for so many weeks, that we ended with a hug! Love this lady beyond words - Can't wait to use her again for our next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017