Ratings for Dr. Erin Lovett

She was amazing with my fraternal twin pregnancy - we loved her! I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Lovett! After going through a couple losses, she has been SO supportive through this pregnancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Lovett - she provides clear information and answers all of your questions!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable the whole time I was in her office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Lovett is a wonderful Dr. Very funny and easy to talk to. Performed a total laproscopic hysterectomy on me and I had no complications. I knew that I was in capable hands and she proved it once again. Thank you Dr. Lovett for making a scary time so much easier.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Lovett is an amazing doctor! She is thoughtful, caring, knowledgeable and is so easy to talk to and connect with. She was my OB with my daughter in 2013 (also delivered her) and my son in 2016. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Lovett was my OB twice 2011 and 2016. She is a great doctor. She is very professional, kind,helpful,funny,lovely, pretty ..everything u can think of :)) Unfortunately , i had resident doctors delivered my babies but i still very grateful to had as my OB. Sometimes want to have an other baby just to get to see her again Lol.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She was the best part of a very difficult moment in our lives. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Made me feel educated and comfortable going into an emergency surgery. She made the worst day of my life calmer and gave me guidance both that day and for the future in dealing with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Erin is obviously a woman that knows how to coach other woman through one of the most difficult experiences in life: pregnancy and childbirth. This is not an easy job. She is the best at what she does, because she cares and sympathizes with us. She is really, really funny and makes the best of some extremely uncomfortable conversations. I could not ask for a better informed and competent doctor. I've had two babies with her as my coach and I'm grateful every day.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I love Dr Lovett! She is so kind, and always asks if I have any questions. She is very reassuring. I hope she will be there to deliver this baby!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016