Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Meister

I think the doctor is caring, knowledgable, and I agree with the other patient. I don't honk the breathing tube goes in your throat. And I wonder that you are a smoker. He has been practicing many years and is very well liked by other pain patients. My only suggestion is that he schedules too many procedures in a day and runs behind.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Happy with his straight-forward explanations and candor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Miester had good bedside manner and made me feel comfortable. Some of the other staff did not inspire the same kind of confidence in me that he did. My surgery went well and I felt that he did a good job and knew what he was doing. Don't know what the other commenter is griping about- I'd rather have a doc that knows his stuff and doesn't tolerate crap from other staffers, and just because you are "wheezy" doesn't mean it's the docs fault. The guy has 20+ yrs experience. I'd trust him again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Used this anesthesiologist at Abay Spine Hospital for back surgery in 2007. He was rude to the staff and actually yelled at them while telling them what they should do. During my surgery he must have jammed the tube down my throat because now I cannot breathe without a wheeze. I would never use this Dr again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Gregory C. Meister's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS