Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM F. Boyer

Very intelligent and compassionate doctor .My 2 children and husband are hie patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Great doctor.,very kind and intelligent.Was late a bit.Staff is very helpful .Dr Boyer was very knowlegable

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Appointments start 30-45 minutes late, staff is rude and Dr. Boyer is aloof and uninterested. He NEVER responds to messages. I've had consistent problems getting Rx's filled and covered by insurance due to the way he writes them. And, when those problems arise, he is ZERO help in getting them resolved. For instance, he changed the dosage on my Adderall Rx (for ADD) but failed to communicate with my insurance. As a result, insurance would not cover a refill for 2 weeks from the date I ran out. I left numerous urgent voicemails and e-mails begging Dr. Boyer for help in resolving the issue with my insurance. He never responded. Thus, I actually went through withdrawal - suffering serious fatigue & depression - since Adderall is basically prescription speed. That said, I believe Dr. Boyer's total disregard for my health and safety as a patient borders on criminal. I plan to lodge a complaint with the GA State Board of Health, as well as the local chapter of NAMI. My advice; steer clear.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. WILLIAM F. Boyer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA