Ratings for Dr. B. Robert Schwartz

Rude. Unfriendly. With that you'd expect he'd at least know his stuff. He doesn't. Has no empathy, don't come to this guy if you're in pain. He won't help and doesn't care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Saw this guy nearly 20 years ago and still suffer from how he treated me. Run away!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

From birth he has given me life though revolutionary an yet not practiced medical science in the field of urology. This man is my hero. I have a condition named bladder extrophy. Dr. Schwartz has given me life as well as quality of life. He is single handedly my savior. This doctor also has traveled to nations in poverty and has helped immensely through his generosity. I can't put in to words how much I appreciate him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Your just a number with this guy. No personality whatsoever and you get the feeling your just an annoyance because he'd rather be at the tanning booth.

Submitted June 15, 2014

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I had used this doctor for a procedure and I have to warn you. Everything went well until the billing. I received a statement the first month saying what insurance paid and what I needed to pay and in big bold print saying THIS IS NOT A BILL PLEASE WAIT 30 DAYS FOR YOUR BILL. Well 30 days came and went so I called the billing department they said I would be receiving a bill shortly. AGAIN NO BILL After two messages and returned calls I finally talked to someone who said I'd be getting a bill shortly, I received a bill.........FROM COLLECTIONS, not only did no one call me or send ANYTHING OF ANY KIND they refer to collections? I talked with billing who put me through to Dr Schwartz he acted like he didn't wanna be bothered and took the attitude of O WELL NOTHING I CAN DO NOW YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE. He told me to call the collection agency and take it up with them and that basically there was nothing he could do. USE SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR CREDIT REPORT SAKE!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

i went 2 this dr. for bladder, an bowel problems, my bladder is a stage 4{ about 2 be completely out } he examined me extremly ruff, he used NO lubrecant so ladys you can imagine how uncomfortable that was! i was hurting so badly i had tears coming down my face. he had no response,he told me 2 get off the table an stand in front of him , he acted like it was an inconvience for him 2 wait for me 2 get off the table. i stood in front of him while he continued 2 examine me so ruff that i was aching an burning , i felt as if he was literally pulling my bladder out. after he was done an he an the nurse left the Room, i was trying 2 get dressed it couldnt have been more than 5 to 8 seconds that the nurse came back into the room, no knock on the door or anything, so i continued 2 get dressed when he came back into the room he was telling me yes i needed surgery, that there was 3 tests thst had 2 be done, an the nurses will explain everything 2 me,NOT! I was swollen all weekend.i refuse2gback!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. B. Robert Schwartz's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med