Ratings for Dr. Doug Smith

Wouldnt recommend this Dentist office to anyone, not due to the Dentist or er Dentist Assistants at all , their great people , but one or more of receptionists at the office gave out my personal and confidential formation to other clients and caused problems for myself in my personal life now . Be careful

Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Smith has been wonderful to both myself, my husband and my children. He is gentle, caring, understanding, and goes above and beyond to make your appt comfortable. He is genuine and honest, and I think those are 2 qualities that aren't common in his field. His staff is friendly and warm. Best dentist I've ever had in my 35 years!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

My husband and son have been going to Dr Smith for 23 and 20 yrs respectively. I joined them a couple years ago and wonder why I did not do so earlier. He is so gentle, knowledgeable and very caring. I feel very comfortable and trust him with my dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

I truly believe he is the best dentist in all of Ontario. He is always kind and knowledgeable. All of the specialists he has referred me to have also been excellent. My entire family are patients of Dr.Smith and we travel from Toronto, and farther, to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Smith has been my dentist for the last twenty five years and I would never consider another dentist. He is warm, caring, concerned, and thorough. He saved my smile by discovering my wisdom teeth were coming in crooked in an XRay and removing them before I even knew they were there. He understands if you are afraid and provides anti-anxiety medication if necessary, a discman with soothing nature sounds that you can turn up yourself to cover up the sound of the tools and even keeps the tray of scary instruments back behind your head where you can't see it. Makes sure you don't have crud all over your face before you leave. The waiting room has a big play area for kids. Just a really nice man and the hygeinists there are the best in the business as well. I actually look forward to going to the dentist for the friendly faces and conversation. Would recommend this team to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

He has been my dentist 19 and will never change, unless he retires. He is very particular about his work. A real perfectionist. He the same hygienists year after year, and they are also very professional. A wonderful team.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007