Ratings for Dr. Fabio Varlese

Absolutely phenomenal! You are his priority once you become his patient!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I can't say enough how wonderful this doctor is!!! Blessed to have someone like this.....smart, insightful, good sense of humor. Ten doctors rolled into one!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Well spoken and patient. Had my mother understand and acknowledge treatment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Professional and intelligent, Dr. Varlese looks at each patient individually to see what his/her needs are.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

One in a million. If you get lucky enough to be in his care you have the best

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

One in a million. If you get lucky enough to be in his care you have the best

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

It's extremely rare to find a Doctor who shows such compassion, interest and has incredibly kind bedside manner towards the patient and family members. My father was not the typical short term acute care patient Dr. Varlese usually treats, however, he ensured us that my father would not be released from his care until he was completely stabilized--that was 4 months later when typically his patients are released after only 10 days. There are no words to explain how grateful we are to him for helping my father when no one else would.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

All I can say is wish you could clone Dr. Varlese.He is one of a kind.Compassionate, caring not only for the patient but for the family.This doctor is the most awesome one I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Varlese is one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered. He has compassion, integrity and intelligence. Our family is deeply appreciative that our father is in his care. And his assistant Tina is the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr.Fabio Varlese is one of the most knowledgable doctor I have ever met. He has caring bed side manners and was wonderful with my whole family. I am very fortunate to have him as one of my dads doctors. Best doctor out there.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010