Ratings for Dr. Judith G. Roth

Don't Like: Looking mostly to get my back problem explained, after 2 visits, including a full x-ray, I still had no answer. She claimed I had early onset of arthritis simply because my x-ray showed some shadows-- which makes no sense to me. She marketed me the entire first visit to schedule weekly appointments. After sheepishly obliging for one treatment, she then marketed me on some vitamins which she sold me that visit. I checked a local drug store later, and found the same vitamins for 1/3 the price she charged. The treatment was about equivalent to a massage and did not cure my chronic problem. After several years and an increase in my excercise levels as well as a change in how I utilize my back, my problem has gone away. My overall feeling was that she was trying to maximize revenues, and spent zero time explaining my ailment, and a LOT of time marketing me for further revenues (vitamins, more treatments)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Judith G. Roth's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1985)