Ratings for Dr. Palaniswami Murthi

Looks like he is racist to some people. They cancel our appointments at least 3 times. He did the same to other emigrant family we know. They make you wait to long . The time he takes with you is to short. And the guys is rude.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Will never see this doctor again. He was my family doctor until he canceled many of my (and my family) appointments. Never there to contact. Took him months to send off a requisition to get my gall bladder looked at (ended up having it removed) and refused to look at a cyst that my son had burst on him. Probably knows his stuff, but to rude for me and my family!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I dislocated my shoulder. My wife tells me that he was very good at put it back within 10 minutes including the sedation he gave. The Physiotherapists at the hospital thought he was a great ER Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

for a doctor note: requested note Feb 17 when I went in to see him; was told Dr types these up and to come back to the DR office on Tuesday Feb 22 to pick up the note(where normally with other DR's...they would hand right their note on a prescription pad). I asked what the fee was for this and reception advised me they did not know????? So when I asked how I could pay....I was told by cash only....so then asked again....what is the fee? Finally was advised that $50 should be enough. Have called twice today (22nd) and told by reception that the Dr has not given them the note I require. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THIS?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Very hard to get an appointment with, canceled on me twice did not really listen to what I was saying, and charged me more for a doctors note than a specialist did for all of my insurance papers.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I think everyone should beware and be afraid. This doctor actually fired my husband as a patient because his medical problem was too complicated. He didn't offer to find a competent replacement or find help. I think he slept through the hypocratic oath to help and to heal. All he did was kicked him out of his office and told him to go away! In my opinion, that was the only thing this doctor actually did right because at least we got away from what I consider his limited knowledge and substandard ability.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Around 2:00 pm, my wife started having severe abdominal pain and was throwing up, took her to QEII emergency. The doctor checked her but could not diagnose and ordered a blood test. The report came in after another doctor started his shift, he looked at the blood report, WBC was way above normal. This second doctor was also unable to diagnose her problem and requested an ultrasound to be done next day. At 6:00 am, Dr. Murthi started his shift, checked my wife, looked at the blood report and within 2 minutes diagnosed appendicitis, he then requested immediate surgery and by 9:00 AM my wife was in surgery. The surgery went well and my wife came home next day, all smiles.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009