Ratings for Dr. Paula Gaudet

Dr. Gaudet is awesome! I have a complicated vision condition and she has ALWAYS given me the best care I have ever had! Love her! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Definitely a keeper, very approachable, thorough and professional. Enjoyed my visit!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Very nice and great with my daughter. Very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to explain.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Nicest woman around, she's amazing, and really good at what she does.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I was not impressed with her demeanor which I found rude and blunt. I think it is important to make patients feel comfortable. Although I cannot fault her with regard to her professional knowledge, I will never go to her again as she made me feel uncomfortable. I think it is important for a health care professional to put their patients at ease.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Service was curious and thorough. Paula and her staff took the time to make sure everything was absolutely right before I left the office. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Gaudet is a wealth of knowledge and takes great care in providing excellent care.....I have learned so much from her including that I can wear contacts which I had previously been told that I could not! Professional, knowledgeable, personable.....I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Gaudet. she has been in care of my family for 12 yrs now and she is just the best. she handles children so well, and is so careing. I would recomend her to any one.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Gaudet is fantastic - personable, intelligent and informative. She;s the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I ADORE Dr. Gaudet. I've been seeing her for over 15 years now and I think she's just the best. She knew about a medical condition I have and was a WEALTH of information about it and gave me more information than my medical specialist. love her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012