Ratings for Dr. Paula Gaudet

I was not impressed with her demeanor which I found rude and blunt. I think it is important to make patients feel comfortable. Although I cannot fault her with regard to her professional knowledge, I will never go to her again as she made me feel uncomfortable. I think it is important for a health care professional to put their patients at ease.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Service was curious and thorough. Paula and her staff took the time to make sure everything was absolutely right before I left the office. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Gaudet is a wealth of knowledge and takes great care in providing excellent care.....I have learned so much from her including that I can wear contacts which I had previously been told that I could not! Professional, knowledgeable, personable.....I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Gaudet. she has been in care of my family for 12 yrs now and she is just the best. she handles children so well, and is so careing. I would recomend her to any one.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Gaudet is fantastic - personable, intelligent and informative. She;s the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I ADORE Dr. Gaudet. I've been seeing her for over 15 years now and I think she's just the best. She knew about a medical condition I have and was a WEALTH of information about it and gave me more information than my medical specialist. love her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

She was helpful and knowledgable but pushy and condescending.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Gaudet was very thorough, really knows her stuff and very personable. She was so good with my little boys, knew how to handle them so that they actually enjoyed their visit and let my young 4 year old crawl over her as she calmly explained his condition. Amazing experience and greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Awesome doctor who really cares about how her patients are doing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr Gaudet is up to date on new procedures and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010