Ratings for Dr. Gina C. Moore

I was a patient of Dr Campbell Moore. I went to her for severe pelvic pain. She sent my to get an ultra sound (mind you this is all in Littleton, co) during my second visit for results she told me, I had numerous tumors. Instead of doing an emergency surgery she had me wait for 21 days but after numerous emergency room visits last one being, I was bleeding through the strongest medication to stop it with word from emergency Dr to reschedule it she got it moved to 16th. Which, I still had to wait 1 1/2 weeks while bleeding. I was doing a bag surgery but signed permission if any problems she was supposed to open me. Well the night of surgery, I woke up and seen, I was on morphine drip after I signed papers saying no narcotics. Next morning she came in thinking I was still on drip and told me she removed wrong ovary. WTF. I tried during her for malpractice but she not only slept with her attorney but she slept with mine. My attorney told my husband in front of me all he could think about during our trial was how hot the Dr looks in fishnet stocking . If you try and sue her make sure you get a female attorney. That's why she's divorced someone mailed her husband a letter telling him what happened during trial.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I took my 16 yo daughter to see dr Moore big mistake!!! She informed my child ;mind u that she should be enjoying sex at her age (16 years old) that she won't want it at 40, then started to talk about her husband and her divorce and how bs men are .. I had to stop her ... Needless to say this left and impression on my daughter . NEVER would I tell anyone to use her.. Very sad because I had worked with her a few years before and she WAS a good dr... NOT NOW

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

The first 3 visits I had with Gina were great: got my IUD placed on the first, she alleviated my concerns about the IUD on the second, and the 3rd was my annual exam. Then I started having moderate to severe pain: she sent me for an ultrasound; when we discussed the results, she said that the US tech who wrote the report obviously knew zilch (the report included the word "mass"), but "I don't think it's anything, but maybe we'll be talking about this over a litigation table one day." WTeverlastingF? She makes jokes about me potentially having cancer?!? And then all the divorce-from-her-husband convos, etc etc. Not to mention that she had a learning student do my PAP -- without asking if it was okay by me that she farm that portion of my exam out. I have never been so painful post pelvic exam. Went crying (literlly) to my internist, who got me in with another gyno who finally addressed the cause of my pain: further tests showed I have 4/5 endometriosis. Glad she's gone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

She spent too much time telling me about her divorce rather than take care of my medical needs. This was especially frustrating since I waited over an hour for each of the first three visit before making the switch to another doctor's office. When asked about her punctuality, she stated that she is a one-doctor practice and it's to be expected. I also wondered if she was really late since she had Facebook on her computer desktop. I was also told that I would be the last OB patient since she does not want to do births any longer. Not exactly the warm and fuzzy feeling you want to get from the person who is potentially going to deliver your precious child.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

They consistently told me they had not gotten my test results while I suffered in pain with an infection for almost three weeks. I found out later that the test results were sent the very day the test was done. When I explained my pain, they told me I must have diverticulosis and sent me home!!! Dr. Moore did call me after I left and offered an antibiotic which cleared up the problem.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

"Doctor" Moore spent more time tellimg me about her personal situation then caring about the fact that I was in pain. She mis-diagnosed me, put me through a procedure I didnt need and I ended up going to another real doctor to get the proper treatment. I should have sued her for malpractice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

First the staff wears flip flops? Nice infection control. Second, Dr. Moore is way too personal, I don't care to know about your ex-husband. Third, I have never felt so much physical discomfort after an exam. She didn't bother to tell me what she was doing throughout the procedure either. Way too rough for me. I would go back to a male GYN in a minute.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Today at 1 PM (8-22-11), I was going to my FIRST appointment with Dr. Moore. She has a very young woman working at her reception desk. I was nervous to begin with-(1) seeing a new doctor for the first time and (2) I am currently a cancer patient and had concerns. The receptionist asked for a plastic card issued, she said, about 6 months ago. We had no knowledge of this card, so she copied it on a single piece of paper to keep it long term. With all of this banter between me and the receptionist, I actually saw Dr. Moore peek out to see me, but made no effort to intervene in my problem. The girl at the desk was abrupt, said there was nothing she could do but give me my pin number on a piece of paper and stessed that we must keep it. This doctor obviously cares more about her phone mail system security than she does about helping a new patient. The receptionist further said after a brief departure from her desk that "maybe this is not the practice for you". I NEVER saw the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I have never been to a GYN that was as laid back as Dr.Moore she was great. You could ask her any questions without feeling strange about it. Very careing will listen to any issues you are having and double check to make sure you understand and have no other issues.. I tell all my friends to go see her!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Moore has a very good bedside manner. She does care, and will do everything she can to fix your problem. If she is running late, it is due to another patient needing further attention-which is acceptable to me because I would want the same if my issue needed longer to resolve or an unexpected procedure was needed. I travel a hour to see her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Gina C. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Warrenton, VA