Ratings for Dr. John Peters

I went to see dr peters for a root canal . I was super nervous but his staff up front were super nice. I must have came in at shift change so I got to meet both girls and they were both very sweet and nice to talk to. Dr.peters and his assistant were great. Explaining everything before and making me feel comfortable. They chatted back and forth and before I knew it the root canal was all done ! They helped keep my mind off what was going on. Great sense of humour. Painless. I have bad dental fear and dr peters and his staff made me feel good. I'm very glad I was referred to this office and meet the great staff at lacewood endodontics. I will recommend this office and will come back if I need more work done in the future.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Peters was great! His staff was helpful and happy which makes the whole root canal experience better. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Was referred to Dr Peters after developing a tooth ache Saturday nite, 6 days before leaving for Europe, panicked! Bet he was wonderful, saw me Monday, over what I'm sure was his lunch break. Was informative, professional but also funny and put me at rest. Was over before I know it. Was 3 months ago now, no problems. Would recommend him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Peters performed a root canal two days ago. I never had a bit of pain. He has a great sense of humour and really knows what he's doing. His receptionist Nora is a sweetheart. His assistant could use a lesson from them both. She talked her face off to the Dr. but didn't even acknowledge that I was in the room.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Peters performed a root canal on me recently, informative, great sense of humour and best of all great work. Pain free.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Peters by my own dentist. I called my dentist in the evening and I had the appointment the next morning with Dr. Peters. I found every one that works there so friendly and helpful which I really appreciated as I was in a lot of pain and they were all very sympathetic. Dr. Peters had my root canal done in an hour and it was virtually pain free (does anyone EVER enjoy getting a needle for freezing?) I would HIGHLY recommend his practice and would go back to him in a heartbeat. And the few chuckles I got from his wicked sense of humour didn't hurt either. High praise from me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Everyone has pretty much stole my thoughts.......GREAT guy .......GREAT Specialist Definetly "5"star rating on everything

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr Peters performed a root canal for me on short notice. He was very timely, informative and friendly. This, combined with excellent staff made my experience in the chair relaxing.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Peters was excellent. He answered all my questions, made sure I felt no pain from the root canal intervention. The job was done in a timely fashion. His secretary was quite nice and helpful. I will not hesitate to refer him to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Peters was wonderful - did a great job and very helpful and friendly....as was Nora!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. John Peters's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1992)
  • Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2005)

Caremore Medical Group