Ratings for Dr. Frank T. Thomalla

Very pleased with my dental apts 3 root canals later and still no pain from my dentist!!! Dr. Thomalla your the best and very friendly ladies in the office also. Thanks all of you!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

By far the best dentist experience I have ever had! Wonderful and polite throughout my entire process on every apt. I have sat in comfort through 3 root canals now and have more dental work to go!!! I will never see another dentist dr. Thomalla is the best!!! Thanks dr. Thomalla and his office girls! He's also very reasonably priced for all of us without insurance!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I was very pleased with the overall experience of my dental visit. Being very apprehensive about dental visits, I was made to feel very comfortable during my appt. There was no pain and I was thrilled with the outcome. Will definetly be back for other dental needs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Painless, very knowledgeable, fair pricing and cares about his patients, their comfort and well being. I have had crowns, removals and root canals and never had any pain or discomfort. The low key atmosphere and friendly office staff provides a less stressful enviroment. I will continue to travel over 100 miles (one way) to go to him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

As an over the road driver, you never know when an emergency will occur. I was in need of having a wisdom tooth pulled in the worst way. Dr. Thomalla worked me into his schedule ASAP. He was very cordial and sensed my apprehension to having a tooth pulled. All went well and I was back on the road in no time. Job well done.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

While ignoring my co-worker's warning, I visited Dr. Thomalla's office anyway. Dr. Thomalla seems more worried about catching diseases than passing them on, as he places his bare fingers into children's mouths, while taking the time to put on gloves when he works with adults. I've never been to a more unprofessional Dentist. His new faster techniques for teeth cleaning seemed to be an excuse for rushing folks in and out of the door as I was literally in his office for 20 minutes (with my kids.) I could sense the embarrassment his staff must have felt. I refuse to visit this doctor's office again.

Submitted March 11, 2009