Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Reynders

She is very thorough in making sure you understand what she is saying to you. You can tell she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I took my 3 yr old daughter to her for repeated ear infections and to try and get her tubes replaced as they were coming out and causing all the issues. My daughter was scared of her and she and her staff held her down as she was crying and screaming because she was scared and forced her to look at ears nose and throat before she could do anything. Then tells me she cant help bc my daughter has an ear infection and it needs to be gone and to take drops( this was why we were here! shes been getting them back to back for over a month at the time and the doctors all just keep giving her drops!) Then suggested that if she cant hold still and not cry then they would need to put her to sleep so she could look at her ear to determine what to do! I was furious and will NOT go back there again!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Reynders is wonderful! I had surgery to remove a mass in my sinus/face and she did a wonderful job. She called me over the weekend (and it was a holiday weekend) to see how I was doing. I saw her outside of the office and she said hello to me by name. She is very professional, caring, knowledgable and I HIGHLY recommend her. The office staff is wonderful as well. Occasionally the office gets behind and you have to wait a while to be seen, but it is well worth it for the care and service that they provide.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

She is the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. She is professional, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. She took my son's tonsils out and he did wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Amy L. Reynders's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal