Ratings for Dr. Guy Bashford

Found dr bash ford to be very friendly and easy to understand

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Guy is a very professional Doctor that fully explains all decisions he makes and makes sure that you understand them too! He has helped me a lot with my condition and i continue to see him whenever necessary. A very polite and experienced person.One of the better Dr's that i have seen.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Wonderfull office at LHPH lovely reception area neat clean . Super helpful receptionist vicki and very organised system. Dr Bashford has great manner no personal judgement very welcoming totally patient focused and helpful to hubby whois caring for me . I rate Dr Guy Bashford one of best Drs iv seen 4 my condition in last 18 months

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr Bashford was always helpful and honest in helping me deal with my fibromyalgia.I tried various procedures but to no avail pain returned after some time. He has always been easy going and very up to date on Fibromyalgia . I still continue to see him and continue with medication he has recommended. Thanks Dr Bashford :-)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have not been treated by Dr Bashford personally but we take an elderly friend to see him on a monthly basis. We are always given appointment times which we adhere to, but without exception Dr Bashford has been late on every occasion and kept a roomful of people waiting for sometimes hours with no apology when he eventually does front. I honestly can't believe that a professional these days would have the audacity to think that just because he's a doctor he's above above being sorry for inconveniencing people like that and not want to improve an obviously faulty calendar. Hey, Guy, fix your game man!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

After years of severe back pain Dr Bashford was honest and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Bashford saw my husband twice and both times it was a waste of time and just had my husband in more pain waiting to see him.. Didn't really like him and couldn't get past the fact that every second word that come from his mouth was man...he told my husband that he was stuck in the 80's because doctors and insurance companies had left him to long..it was more like he was stuck in the 80's MAN..

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

He basically said he could not get past my drug addiction in my youth i am sure he thought i was addicted to pain killers & yes i did rely on them i had a fractured back & left with chronic pain. I swapped to Dr Ian Davison & he sorted out my chronic pain with total respect. Dr Bashford judged me unfairly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Excellent. I could not recommend him more. He has solved a decade long pain problem.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Very knowledgable and helpful doctor.Assissted me in managing my pain.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012