Ratings for Dr. Leon M. Hecht

Dr Hecht is incredibly compassionate, listens more than any doctor I've ever seen, is kind, it is obvious he cares, and really tries to help. Grateful for him and what he does! Definitely a wonderful doctor, would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Hecht is an incredible doctor who sincerely cares. i feel like I hit the jackpot with him. I had been sick for 4 years and had been to countless doctors trying to get better. With Dr Hecht, I am seeing progress for the first time in 4 years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I feel so blessed to have Dr Hecht as my doctor! He is smart, compassionate, and determined to get me 100% well. What more can you ask for? If you are looking for a LLMD, look no further! Dr Hecht is the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Hecht is an amazing Lyme Literate doctor - every knowledgeable of Lyme, co-infections, and the complex issues facing patients with tick-borne diseases. He does not give up on even the most difficult cases (me), and seems to have a passion for continuing his education and finding new solutions for Lyme patients. I would recommend him without hesitation, and have! Finding a doctor who LISTENS is priceless, and I will say this kind of whole-body approach is very expensive and they do not take insurance. That said, it it still worth the cost.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Office staff is very pleasant and helpful...while waiting, I hear them answering phones and they always seem to genuinely care about everyone's situation/questions. I think Dr. Hecht is amazing. Very smart, confident and a somewhat dry sense of humor...which I like! He asked lots of questions and LISTENED. So grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I was very sick when I started seeing Dr. Hecht. I had (have) lyme disease as well as auto immune issues. Dr. Hecht has made me well with a blend of traditional and natural medicines and diet. He treats my whole person & takes the time to ask about my life in general as he know everything plays into overall health. I can not say enough good about him!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Great Lyme aware doctor. Listens to what you say and is always respectful. I have started sleeping and lost anxiety and brain fog since beginning treatment with Dr. Hecht. Well on my way to recovery. Highly recommended. The first doctor to actually listen to what I had to say. Dr Hecht is saving peoples lives and deserves to get paid for it. Surgeons get paid well too and I've never heard a heart attack patient who's life was saved, say "the surgeon charged too much".

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I was a mess....and getting worse. Hetch treated me for Lyme when other doctors spun me around and sent me away. Shame on them ! Have they not heard of Lyme CT ? Cost me $$ but he fixed me. Just be careful of what you are taking...read all you can on what is being prescribed and work up to it slowly. You found the right guy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have now been going to Dr Hetch for almost 4 years, he and his staff are all amazing, I would recommend him and his staff any day, they are a great team, but I can't say enough good things about Dr Hetch, I don't know what the one bad review is based on but based on my experience none if it is true.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

This doctor saved my life when few others were qualified to help me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Leon M. Hecht's Credentials

• Bastyr University (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH