Ratings for Dr. Gordon Wacker

Dr. Wacker did 8 implants in my mouth in the past year. I visited his office regularly for 6 months. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I found he and his staff awesome and I love my new teeth and smile.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr wacker is probably the most experienced implant specialist in Edmonton . This man is caring and compassionate and as for experience second to none. I am 62 year old male had complications from medication I was taking and he probably saved my jaw. He is as professional as they come. I had four implants put in by him and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to him and his assistants and 7th Street Dental

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Now that I have my implants I can eat foods that I haven't been able to for 20 years. Has changed my life! Thank you Dr. Wacker and Staff

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Great Dentist and staff that have been there forever. Dr Wacker is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He is sincere and talks to you in a thoughtful and respectful manner. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Wacker and his clinic!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Great Doctor. If I would have known how much the implants would change my life I would have done it years ago. Best money I have ever spent. If you are considering dental implants - DON'T WAIT !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Very kind until I had some procedures that went bad Than i was treated like I was a nut case only for me it was very serious and am still suffering the consequences ,and will have many years of surgery ,even if something can be done ,some Drs take on certain dental work that is above their abilities.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I was seeing Dr. Wacker for an implant procedure. The most frustrating thing about visiting his office is the total disregard for your time. They don't like it when you come late but don't care that you always have to wait. Not fair. A ten minute appointment takes an hour. When he finally does come to see you he is cordial and spends the time with you. He is friendly and seems capable. I decided to not proceed with the implant surgery after having the extraction and bone grafting. I felt I was blind-sided with a sudden need for a sinus lift procedure which was entirely out of pocket for me. The cost for one tooth was now at $5500. I can't afford that. Now I know why the dentist drives a Porsche and the patient drives a Kia. Another concern I had was about infection control. The assistant would have you take Tylenol out of her hand. She would install the plastic cover on the digital x-ray part that goes in your mouth with her bare hands. Minor stuff but probably a bad practice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Wacker always takes the time to chat and is very friendly and caring,, very good at what he does and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Qualified doctor, but poor service in respect to respect for patient time

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Gordon Wacker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients