Ratings for Dr. John W. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is obviously in it for the money. Immediately after my prostate biopsy, while I was sitting in the operation chair; bleeding, and in extreme pain, Dr. Johnson and then his staff told me I must get dressed and leave. I pointed out the fact that I was still bleeding and was in extreme pain… this apparently did not even phase either Dr. Johnson or his staff. Again it was emphasized that I must leave immediately. I ask for some pain medication to make it easier to walk; at this point it was even difficult to walk. I was told that they did not have any pain medication for me in the office, and that I would have to take the pain prescription to the nearest pharmacy to get the medication; again I was instructed to leave. I was then ushered out of the operation room, and into the lobby with aide from my wife; limping in pain. I was not even offered a wheel chair to help with my exit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. John W. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)