Ratings for Dr. Leslie M. Dionne

Dr. Leslie Dionne is wonderful. She's cares, she's a great listener, she #1 when it comes to being a great doctor. I love her, if it weren't for Dr. Dionne, I'd be 6 feet under, figure of speech. Thanks Dr. Dionne for everything. ❤

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I seen this md for 7 yrs and after her missed diagnosis fo my cancer, then never ordering proper labs on physicals,and when i seen her for a problem and wanted anwerers to a ? she reminded me I was only sceduled for 15 minutes and I was already over that time I would need another appt for that. ok I was done

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

She has been my PCP for over 9 years now. She is great. I see her every year for wellness checks as well as a few times for problems. She is pleasant and attentive and gives one the impression she really cares and wants to help you. She educates you and is confident in her assessments and hasn't been wrong yet! The whole Dartmouth Hitchcock clinic is wonderful. They can do labwork, x-rays, ultrasounds, etc, right on the premises. Urgent care availabale 7 days a week also if you have a PCP with this practice. Wonderful staff. I feel fortunate to be a patient of this doctor and this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I just started seeing Dr. Dionne. I went for a physical. I felt she did the minimum physical compared to my last doctor. However, she did answer my questions and seemed open to being asked questions. One small glitch was that one test was not ordered on my blood work which means I will have to wait for another follow up visit.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Leslie M. Dionne's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)