Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Guinn

Dr. Amy had me back on my feet quickly! I have 3 small kids and lower back issues and it got so bad I could hardly walk. 3 weeks of regular treatments and I was back to normal. Can't recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I met her today and LOVE her. Chronic low back pain for years, stubborn old man, = landing in a chiropractor office on my knees. Not 100%, but amazingly I can sit in my old fart chair without discomfort for the first time in years. Dr. amy you are great, and not too bad on the eyes.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have always been skeptical of Chiropractors in general, but I also didn't want to go to an Orthopedic doctor and get a bunch of pills to manage the pain. Dr Guinn found the cause and treated me for lower back pain. After a few visits and a week or two of healing, I was back in the gym. I found her to be knowledgeable, competent, and helpful. Suffice to say, I am now a believer in Chiropractic medicine, but I wouldn't go to anyone except Dr Guinn.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Guinn is the the best. She is the only Chiropractor I will visit.-J Hincher-

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Great Chiroprator. I recommend her to all my friends. She's extremely knowledgeable. Takes good care of me & my son.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Guinn saved my golf game! Lower back pain had me to the point of quitting the game I love. With careful questioning,listening and diagnosis I am feeling great! She has helped me enjoy my life again with knowledge and compassion.I would highly reccommend Dr. Guinn to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Extremely knowlegable and caring. Best Chiropractor I have ever seen. She truly listens and heals.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Guinn is an excellent chiropractor!! I couldn't shop anymore due to back problems. I had spinal decompression therapy and it has made a tremendous difference in my life! I actually shopped for my Christmas presents this year! I didn't have to buy them all online! Dr. Guinn is a very caring and competent individual who has my highest rating!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Absolutely the best chiropractor I have ever been to (and I move a lot so have seen my share). She is very caring and really focuses on her patients with extreme intent. I will never go to anyone but her!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Amy M. Guinn's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)