Ratings for Dr. Naila Nisar Hussan

Very nice people run this clinic, lucky to have found this clinic and Dr. Hussan.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Helpful and personable. She helped me for my special needs with grace and kindness. Love this doctor and highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The best doctor I found after having to deal various doctors

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

She's nice but a drug pusher... I don't think I will see her again. I'm on so many drugs already and she asked me to take another drug after only just meeting me for the first time. I have an eating disorder and the medication makes you gain weight. She said you need to diet and exercise. I do plenty of that already, I barley even eat anymore, like no thanks.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

It is true that this doctor leaves the room frequently (to refer to the internet)? She asked you as a patient to "Google" for solutions to my concerns. I have been loyal to her for many years, but have been misdiagnosed and underdiagnosed and prescribed things that conflict with my other medications. I believe dr. Hussan means well and cares, most of the time she will listen but it is hard to speak about more than one issue. If you ask she will refer you if you ask for a specialist. She has been on leave of absence for a while and I was told by her staff that she will be on leave of absence at least until the end of 2017. I believe she cares about her patients but sometimes distracted, also taking lots of personal calls from her child during my appointment. Many doctors seem to leave the room for a fair amount of time I believe they are checking Google as well. If I had a child I would definitely find a different doctor. It is hard to understand her verbally sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Well my experience with Dr. Naila is terrible horrible. I took my child (6months) to Naila as walk-in as he had very high fever, she diagnosed him with ear infection (which we later came to know he never had) and prescribed antibiotics (which were never needed). Because of doctor's lack of knowledge my kid had to spend 10 days hospitalized because he was diagnosed with UTI. Dr. Naila had no clue and she sent us home as if it was all normal. If I wouldn't have visited hospital, there would have been complications. She has no knowledge, refers internet, asked me to perform a simple calculation (90/2). she was confused.. I would never recommend anyone to see Dr. Naila.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

A great Dr forsure, always willing to help and go out her way to help, she will never turn someone away, always works with you to find the right medication for your problems and will give you the testing you need as soon as possible, she is friendly and caring which to me is a big part of being a Dr

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Hussan is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and will get to the bottom of your medical concerns.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

She goes out of the way to help patients. This has been found on several occassions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

She was very behind in appt.’s,apologized for being late asked why I was there–to review my blood work. She said my results were all fine but she was going to put me on a pill to start my menstrual cycle again. At 60 years old I knew of no medical reason for that. She bluntly stated something was wrong with my heart & I needed to see a cardiologist. The cardiologist told me my heart was fine. I called to request a prescription renewal. On hold I listened to the “we are accepting new patients” spiel. Receptionist advised me she was booked for the next 3 days but I could come in as a walk-in between 5 & 9. I worked til 8 so if I could get there before 9 she said I’d be okay. Finished work, flew from Cross Iron Mills to Westbrook arrived at 8:50 pm, found lights off, “closed” sign on & the “open until 9 pm” sign right below it. I was furious & extremely disappointed. She was still accepting new patients but I couldn’t get in & had to come in as a walk-in patient? That did it for me!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012