Ratings for Dr. Harald Schriefers

Easy to talk to and he's one of the few MDs I've had who actually listens and answers questions. Unfortunately, the staff at the clinic he was with weren't very helpful and he has left. However, he arranged that I could see another GP in my area. I'm very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Easy to talk to, really cares and has a great sense of humor. I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Schriefers is fantastic. He is the first doctor to finally give my daughter the time of day and to consider that her condition might need further examination as it has been ongoing for some time. I am very grateful to him for following through in getting the appropriate testing done. So far so good!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Schriefers has been very helpful in dealing with our health problems and does not hesitate making referals to other doctors when it is required.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

On Time Punctual, does not have you come back for unnecessary prescription refills etc. Helpful,takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! Has always been there when I needed him. Treats my son very well also. We'd be lost without him

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Very nice man, but was disappointed when he left his Airdrie practice suddenly... just a few weeks earlier he was talking about buying a house in my neighbourhood. It's impossible to establish a relationship with a doctor these days as they seem to leave as quickly as they show up in Airdrie. Since 2006, I've had four doctors so it's impossible to keep continuity... I have a history of medical problems and I have to 're-update' every doctor and with only ten minutes per appointment... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Has a nice personality and very entertaining, however he can not diagnose. I saw him for what was either an asthma attack or an allergic reaction. He insisted I had h1n1, and I had to respond back to him, shouldn't I have flu like symptoms to have h1n1 and who's doing the diagnosing here? He will prescribe antibiotics automatically before having tests ran to actually find out what is the problem. I also explained to him about symptoms that I had, and these symptoms were ignored. I don't recommend him unless you have a cold or flu that requires antibiotics for he can not diagnose.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Schriefers is our kids' new family doctor. He's very good with them. He is punctual, and yet doesn't rush us--spends lots of time and is willing to answer questions. I recommend him. Unfortunately, the desk staff at the clinic are not great. They are sometimes rude during appointment bookings. Also, twice I have shown up for appointments to find that THEY had written down one thing and told me another. They were rude and acted like I was the one who had mixed it up.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

This doc is one of the best I have met. Excellent! I have known him for over ten years and have followed his career quite closely. I would say that he takes the time to listen, asks the right questions and gives good advice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009