Ratings for Dr. Hamlet C. Garabedian

had a wisdom tooth extraction done, about a week later had a broken piece of my jaw poking through my gum and had to have yet another(horrible) surgery where they exposed the jawbone and shaved down the bone. And now I am due to see a specialist for TMJ syndrome Ive developed as a result of this surgery, less than 1 year later. Do your homework if your looking for oral surgeons in the jersey shore area.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

He is a true professional and one of the nicest and skillful doctors I have ever encountered. I was very nervous for my rather difficult procedure, but Dr. Garabedian was very effective to calm me down and make it a positive experience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I found Dr. Garabedian to be one of the nicest and best doctors I have ever had. I have been very pleased with the outcome of the dental procedure he performed and have had no pain and no complications. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

My dental insurance is through Healthplex. I was sent to this dentist with a referral to have a tooth extracted. He pulled the WRONG tooth & I had to return the same day to have the correct tooth pulled. During the 2nd extraction, my upper bridge was damaged. I have had numerous problems since the extractions a year ago, including jaw pain, numbness, and pins & needles in my tongue. My complaints have not been addressed or corrected. I have been diagnosed by a different oral surgeon with TMD and will require extensive treatment from a TMD specialist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Hamlet C. Garabedian's Credentials

• Harvard School of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ