Ratings for Dr. James O Wyatt

I should've been introduced to this Dr. but I wasn't. A younger guy who sd. he was Dr. Wyatt wasn't him unless he's only 30yrs old. Anyway, he did okay. Dr. Yates was/is great, & was always on time, & professional! He/they did a great job on my surgery. Not enough information was recorded on my medical records though! And, a left leg x-ray should've been taken, but wasn't! The man(younger guy) who posed as Dr. Wyatt showed up in my hospital room & sd. we're going to have to get another x-ray of your leg(because I walked on it 100%, & you aren't supposed to walk on it at all until 6-8 wks. after surgery.),but he never had another x-ray of my leg done, which wasn't good at all. It couldn't been re-broken, or messed up from me walking on it. The therapist forgot to tell me to not walk on it, & she didn't say a word until I almost got back to my hospital bed! I had the feeling of blood gushing out of my leg 3-4 times, & it feld like I had a hole in my leg where the blood was gushing out.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

The guy who sd. he was Wyatt wasn't, or he turned himself into a much younger man/Dr., because, I looked him up on the hospitals website, & he looks much older in the picture, & the picture is probably 10yrs. old. The Dr. in the picture looks 20 yrs. older than the boy Dr. who came in my room, & introduced himself as Dr. Wyatt. It makes you wonder why Dr. Wyatt got a much younger Dr. 2 go in my room, & introduce himself as him. The boy Dr. called me "BABY", which I was very offended by, & I would definitely like to see that guy fired, whoever he was. I'll B in contact w/ the chief of the hosp. Tues. 3/24/09 about that, & about everything else other Drs., & nurses, staff there did wrong. I will also B suiing the hosp. 4 everything. This is why he got a very bad rating! It was a stupid thing that they did that, & I didn't like it at all!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

He came in my room after my therapist helped me learn to use the walker for my broken leg, and because I walked on my leg 100%, when I wasn't supposed to have even used any pressure on it at all, but the therapist forgot to tell me to not walk on it at all and to not even let it touch the floor, until I got almost back to my bed. He(DR. Wyatt) sd. we are going to have to do an x-ray on your leg after I'd walked on it, but after he sd.that,he left the room and he never came back and no one else came back to x-ray my leg again after I walked on it (100% all the way to my door of my room and almost back to my bed). And, I shouldv'e sd. "Hey What About That X-RAY", but I didn't!They/Wyatt should be ashamed of themselves for not doing abother x-ray on my leg. If he wouldv'e gotten me that x-ray to make sure my leg was okay still, then I would've given him a better rating. My leg hurt me after I walked on it, & after I left the hosp.,I couldn't sleep forthe pain, even after taking 3x the med

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. James O Wyatt's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal