Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Hurley

Trust me when I say, please start taking your kids here when they are young. He is amazing with kids... and everyone. It is a smaller office and will probably be considered "out of network" but they are COMPLETELY worth it if you live in the Irving or surrounding area. It does not cost me too much money out of pocket. They make you feel right at home in their office and she will remind you of your visit times. This is the ONLY office I can get my husband to go to that he feels comfortable and he had not been to a dentist in MANY MANY ..... MANY years. Now he goes whenever Kim calls to set the date. :) THANKS Dr. Hurley for keeping my family's teeth healthy.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

The BEST dentist in the Dallas area!! Highly recommend Dr. Hurley

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable, helpful and patient dentist. I don't like to feel any pain and he makes sure I don't! Also he makes sure that I understand what the treatment plan is and keeps me informed along the way. Because I moved out of the Irving area, I've had to visit other dentists, but none have compared to Dr. Hurley. I recently came back to the area and am happy to be one of his patients once again. Walking into his office is like going to a friend's home. OK - a friend who does root canals, but a friend nonetheless. I would recommend Dr. Hurley to those who live and work in the Irving area.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Great Doctor! He is laid back and actually makes going to the dentist less "painful". I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Always a wonderful experience for both you and your whole family!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007