Dr. Lisa Lazzara

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Lazzara

I never wrote a review but I believe a review is necessary given the level incompetence at Kids Dental of Staten Island. My story: Dr. Lisa Lazzara advised my wife that my 3 year old daughter had (4) cavities and (2) additional cavities to monitor. The procedure would require general anesthesia, cavity drilling and filling. I didn't take this information lightly and decided to bring my daughter to (3) additional dentists with 20+ years of experience to confirm Dr. Lisa's claims. ALL THREE DOCTORS SAID MY BABY HAS NO CAVITIES. I asked Dr. Lisa from my 250.00 depot back and her office insisted that the money remain on the account and cannot be returned. WHY WOULD I RETURN TO THIS DOCTOR UNDER ANY circumstances? The deposit was paid in January 2017 and the procedure was scheduled for the end of March. The office suffered no loss of business due to the cancellation. It is simply a question of ethics on the part of doctor Lisa.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My 3 1/2 year old son would cry when he would get a simple haircut BUT he did not shed not one tear while he was getting his front baby tooth removed. Dr. Lisa is amazing! She has patience, knows how to distract the child and knows how to keep the child calm, and explains her every move to the child. Staff is great, office is definitely kid-friendly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

LOVE THIS DENTIST OFFICE!!!!--both Dr. Lisa and Dr. Lauren are wonderful!, office is BEYOND kid friendly, all the staff is fantastic, the girls that work along side the Dr's are great very very sweet personalities! & from where I came from before, they are not even in the same league with this office...your kids will love going back!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Office is adorable and very kid friendly but I felt very rushed. I think my child's appointment was over in 15 minutes. Hoping a thorough job was done.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Absolutely the best!! We went to a different dentist first and they were AWFUL. They had me in tears. My daughter (6) needed a lot of work done. :( We then found Kids Dental. Dr. Lisa and her staff were outstanding. My daughter has been there 6 times now and never cried. Just fantastic really!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Lisa is upbeat and friendly but I felt so rushed during our visit. She speaks quickly and seemed to be thorough but was out the door before I could blink. Cute office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Lisa made my children very comfortable throughout their visit. They actually had fun! She was thorough, attentive to both my son and daughter and treated with them such care. I highly recommend Dr. Lisa.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

BEST!! BEST!! BEST!! The best pediatric dentist on Staten Island. We used to see another pediatric dentist and WOW what a difference. Dr. Lisa is very detail oriented and has a calming effect on the children. We are so glad we found her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

GREAT OFFICE FOR KIDS. DR. LISA IS ABSOULTELY WONDERFUL. HER SKILL WITH DENTISTRY IS SUPERB, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IS HOW FANTASTIC SHE IS AT PUTTING KIDS AT EASE WITH A USUALLY STRESSFUL SITIUATION. MY KIDS LOVE GOING TO HER OFFICE!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Fabulous experience at her office. She is board certified and very caring and sweet to the kids.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009