You may also like

Ratings for Dr. G Schep

Been a patient for 2-3 years now. Very matter of fact, precise Dr. and I like that. (I can get him to smile). He is genuinely pleasant and again, very exact in his instruction/care. I am at ease and very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had one office visit with Dr. Schep. I found him fairly informative at the beginning of the visit but then I wasn't very happy with the way he answered a question at the end of the visit. When I re-asked the same question, he got perturbed with me. It was a simple yes or no question and he didn't give me one of those answers. For this reason, I only gave him 2 stars for helpfulness. His secretary was helpful as she had had the procedure and did answer the question.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Made me wait for an hour despite an empty waiting room, with no apology. Said "what, you expected to be pain free?" Was unfamiliar with the file and made contradictory statements. Not sure if this was just a bad day, but he was unapologetic, cocky and unprofessional. A horrible experience! !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Schep for over 15 years now and I have not one single complaint. Before my referral to him I had seen my wait plummet from a healthy 190lbs to 128lbs. Three years of being brushed off ended the day I met him. I was put on the right medications and followup has been great. I rated him a 4 for punctuality but I know first hand how busy he is. I have never felt rushed and he always answers all my questions. I truly believe there are other good Gastros out there, but I would not for one second, consider switching to any of them over Dr. Schep. He is my doctor, my advocate and my friend in my battle with Crohns.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

When speaking to the doctor he does not make eye contact. His office is very messy their papers on the shelf behind him sliding off the shelf and very messy. His receptionist is rude the information for the colonoscopy and gastroscopy are very confusing and she was not helpful at all. A week later after I spoke with the GP with the results, I called the office and the receptionist told me no follow-up required unless the GP says so. A week later the reception is called me and told me I need to follow up with another colonoscopy

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

This is the most polite and kind doctor I have ever met. He takes the time to visit his patients way after they have been handed off and still visits them and keeps the updated. This doctor goes above and beyond keeping patient spirits high regardless if he is their doctor. Like I said I have never met a doctor that had such a good bedside manner and really shows he cares about his patients. He puts your mind at rest and tells you everything in plain English. If I were to recommend anyone this would be him. He is just a all around nice person that cares.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

He was great in the hospital but at my in-office follow-up he basically just grunted at me. I have found another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr Schep has been my GI for some time. He is always very helpful, kind, and always has as much time for you as you need. If you are fortunate enough to have been referred to him take full advantage and let him assist you in your quest for better health.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. G Schep's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. " Been a patient for 2-3 years now. Very matter of fact, precise Dr. and I like that. (I can get him to smile). He is genuinely pleasant and again, very exac..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had one office visit with Dr. Schep. I found him fairly informative at the beginning of the visit but then I wasn't very happy with the way he answered a ques..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schep takes the time to explain things and he also listens to your concerns and point of view. I found his secretary, Lori, to be rude and condescending."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Made me wait for an hour despite an empty waiting room, with no apology. Said "what, you expected to be pain free?" Was unfamiliar with the file and made contr..."

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3X1" to "L3Y 2P6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 581 Davis Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058983710".

June 3, 2015