Ratings for Dr. Jessica Thrift

Upon requiring physiotherapy within Midland physiotherapy; i was informed the premise provides a hoist upon my query this was not within the premise. Which I might add operates out of the gym across the road. To be placed under the care of a under qualified child for serious injuries is a joke. No supervision or treatment plan is dispensed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Jessica was a a fansatstic physiotherapist who was very knowledgable and i couldn't speak highly enough of her. She was very supportive and made every effort to aid my recovery.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Physiotherapist - The staff at Midland Physiotherapy center appear to be helpful at the beginning but after I attended hydrotherapy I was just left on my own with no instruction or guidance to speak of. The sessions cost around $70 each and because of the lack of one on one attention, the money could of been spent doing something more worth while to see my fitness improve after a major vehicle accident. Reports were written without my consent and shared with who knows who and it now appears Jessica wanted to work for the Insurance Commission of WA, a organisation known for tripping up unfortunate victims of motor vehicle accidents. This is consistent with the way I was treated during hydrotherapy sessions. Management were also unhelpful when my concerns were vented about the lack of confidentiality.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009