Ratings for Dr. Kashif Poshni

Compassionate doctor. My husband, son and I have seen him and have all liked him

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I would like him to do my tooth implant .. Does any of you know what insurance would be better for this procedure?

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I had a tooth surgically removed by Dr. Poshni. He and the staff were very kind, and he even called me two hours after I was home to check up on me. Also, I had the last three wisdom teeth extracted by him. My previous surgeon did not have a follow up appointment, but Dr. Poshni did. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr Poshni was extremely knowledgeable and easy to understand. He addressed all of my concerns and answered all of my questions, even the ones that ended up being very redundant. During my shots and extraction, he asked over and over if I felt anything or if there was pain. He was stellar at giving me time to relax myself before proceeding. When I got home, he called about three hours later to make sure I was still doing okay. Excellent doctor! Very professional!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr Poshni removed my 4 Wisdom teeth that had curved roots. This was done at Shady Grove under general. He was very sympathetic to my pain, called the day after, worked me in 3 days after, prescribed stronger meds. Was very happy with the outcome and now am saddened to see the rate of his practice low. I came to get information to make an appointment for my son to have teeth removed. I had a great experience and will be taking my son to him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I completely disagree with the experience stated by the other patient. I am sorry to hear that she had pain, but it sounds like if she had used common sense and followed the soft food diet as instructed, she would not have had food impacted. Anyway, Dr. Poshni was friendly and the consultation and surgery went fine for both my children, a twenty one year old in 2009 and a 17 year old last month (July 2011). He was patient when they were anxious and all the staff was highly competent. My insurance and co-payment were handled correctly, and the assistants were all very nice and professional. I have recommended this doctor to several other moms, and have never heard anything negative.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I should've realized to go to another office judging by the way the staff treated me initially - they do not have customer care skills period! When I walked up to the reception desk I received death rays and an unwilliness to help. Their billing department is a mess as well. I almost had my bill go to the collection agency because they didn't enter my insurance information even though I had faxed it twice and personally stopped by the office so they could scan a copy. The doctor's bedside manners are very poor. After visiting him twice after surgery complaining about pain he then remembered to give me the instrument used to squirt water in the holes of my mouth to wash the food out. Since I never had this from the begining food had been packing up in the holes causing extreme discomfort! I do not recommend this doctor to anyone, if you are reading this and considering Dr. Poshni take it from me - spare yourself!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

It is hard to be polite when I was so dissatisfied. In my experience, the treatment I received made my problem worse. When I went back for help, as I was in so much pain, they were not compassionate. I personally felt that they did not have my best interest in mind, but did their's. Others may have a different experience but it is important that people know mine.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009