Ratings for Dr. Tony Cooper

An outstanding experienced, caring, helpful, knowledgeable doctor wishing him enjoyable retirement.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Cooper has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is an excellent doctor who knows illnesses inside out. Usually within a couple of minutes he has worked out what is wrong with you and the spends a long time explaining how we are going to fix it. Also if you need to be referred to a specialist he is very knowledgeable as to who are the best in Perth . Apart from the above he is a really nice bloke who always has time for you. He is reaching retirement age and not only will I be sad when he does retire but it is going to be a real problem finding a doctor to replace him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

The best doctor in Perth. Extremeley knowledgable and helpful. Very compassionate. Very sad when he retires. Thankyou sincerely Doctor Cooper, you saved my mums life . x

Submitted March 14, 2011

not a bad sort unless you have an overvalued idea of the significance of your illness.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

General Practitioner - Dr Tony Cooper. I Was looking for a compassionate doctor to help me work through some serious health issues I had and after he realised I was a victim of an accident while at work and was on workers comp he showed me the door and said he did not want to get involved. I was gutted and in genuine need of a Gp to write referrals to see my health did not suffer further and not after any medico legal reports. I made this clear. Perhaps he had some pending legal issues of his own as his practice partner had been charged with ****ing a patient as I found out afterwards. I eventually found another Gp but in the mean time I suffered severe and chronic pain without any relief and had lost a lot of confidence in the medical people who are supposed to be there to help the sick and injured but it is clear some prefer to pick and choose who they see which could cause huge problems if all doctors did the same.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009