Ratings for Dr. Barry Noble

Barry Noble merely looked at my feet and stated I needed wide fitting shoes and to come back in 2 months. He didn’t check my foots range of motion, watch me walk or even stand. He didn’t even take x-rays. HAD he done all this, he would have seen that I have a bone spur at the base of the large toe joint. In summary, I would NOT refer Barry Noble to anyone with foot issues. I went to another podiatrist at Dundas and Kendelwood. Extremely happy with him! Far more educated diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Noble was excellent and removed all of the warts on my daughters foot which was becoming a big problem. It took several months but it was the only thing that worked. Now I go there at the first sight of a wart on any of my children's feet.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

did not have good experience ,he barely looked at my feet conversation was completely of track wil not go back there

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He is one of the best for calouse removals. My feet feel great afterwards. I have been to a couple of other podiatrists but they do not compare to the skill and painless removal Dr Noble has. He is also very cheerful and freindly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Prescribed unnecessary and expensive $1,000 braces. Did not properly diagnose and left me in pain for mths. All that was needed was orthotics which have me now walking easily 2 hrs a day. The association also ignored repeated letters - these Dr need to be regulated as the average person is taken advantage of often

Submitted February 5, 2009

Great for orthotics. Always happy & cheery, takes payments & has xray machine in office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007