Ratings for Dr. Fraser Saunders

Dr Saunders knows his stuff. Was terrific throughout my stay at KGH. Surgery was a success and his follow through was most appreciated. Couldn't have been more helpful and reassuring

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Caused me to have a blood clot that has resulted in more problems than before surgery. Seems to have trouble hearing and his bedside manner is non existant.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

There is no doubt that Dr. Saunders knows his stuff, what I don't like is his bed side manner is terrible. My mother in her 70's went to see him on a referral from her GP. She has chronic back pain, bit of nerve pain and was hoping to get some good information from him. He never introduced himself, made my mother and I both feel like we were insignificant, and made us feel very inferior to his "superior being". He was not able to access any of my mother's medical data (x-ray, mri, etc etc). Did not give her any options on how to proceed and was just plain ignorant. He acts like he is holy than thou, and let's face it no one is. He could use a long course on interpersonal skills and how to be more compassionate to patients, he is just an ignorant old man.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Fraser Sanders is the best neurosurgeon you’ll ever meet is done now three surgeries on me all successful in my eyes he is the best

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Doctor Saunders was great I would give him all 5 s expect that he seemed to be in a great hurry when he last saw me.So I was not able to fully explain some of my concerns. His staff and knowledge was fantastic . What he did explain , he did in such away that I was comfortably with the idea of the spinal surgery. Overall I liked and admired his straight from the hip explanations. He is a professional .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Doctor Saunders is an amazing surgeon. He make my life worth living. I will be forever grateful to him. He deserves a 5 star rating. I never thought I would see my 70th year! Thank you Doctor Sanders!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I agree with many of these posts about how shocked I am at the negative comments. Most of these have nothing to do with the Doctor himself. Before i met Dr Saunders i had heard of his reputation and experience, which are both highly regarded. He diagnosed my brain tumor and performed two separate life-threatening operations to successfully remove it. Throughout the process, Fraser was respectful, calming, and highly professional. I highly recommend Dr Saunders and his staff

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Went for my 1st visit and had a very successful visit. Staff was great we actually saw the doctor 10 minutes early he explained the problem showing me the Mri and told me the solution, signed me up and waiting for surgery date.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I also found this doctor unforthcoming with details. Seemed uninterested and just seemed to want to get me to "sign up", nothing else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016