Ratings for Dr. Fraser Saunders

Doctor Saunders was great I would give him all 5 s expect that he seemed to be in a great hurry when he last saw me.So I was not able to fully explain some of my concerns. His staff and knowledge was fantastic . What he did explain , he did in such away that I was comfortably with the idea of the spinal surgery. Overall I liked and admired his straight from the hip explanations. He is a professional .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Doctor Saunders is an amazing surgeon. He make my life worth living. I will be forever grateful to him. He deserves a 5 star rating. I never thought I would see my 70th year! Thank you Doctor Sanders!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I agree with many of these posts about how shocked I am at the negative comments. Most of these have nothing to do with the Doctor himself. Before i met Dr Saunders i had heard of his reputation and experience, which are both highly regarded. He diagnosed my brain tumor and performed two separate life-threatening operations to successfully remove it. Throughout the process, Fraser was respectful, calming, and highly professional. I highly recommend Dr Saunders and his staff

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Went for my 1st visit and had a very successful visit. Staff was great we actually saw the doctor 10 minutes early he explained the problem showing me the Mri and told me the solution, signed me up and waiting for surgery date.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I also found this doctor unforthcoming with details. Seemed uninterested and just seemed to want to get me to "sign up", nothing else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

This doctor displays little concern for his senior patients. It's my belief that he considers seniors as unimportant because they have little time left. There are wait times of almost a year even though Dr. Saunders knows the wait may be fatal and he shows no concern about this. Vital information is not passed on to patients, and there is no evidence that Dr. Saunders is concerned about that either.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Most inconsiderate. Most ignorant. Selfish human being I've ever encountered. Might be good at his job, but I've never felt so inconvenient and belittled in my life. Rude to my whole family, and to his staff. He did help me in some ways , but I've had revisions on every surgery site due to infections while under his care. Never once felt he cared about me. He cares more about his pay check. Nice tan Dr. Saunders.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I went through a long experience with Dr Saunders as he was the specialist assigned to my spinal tumor. I agree with recent posts about how shocked I am at some of the negative comments, which are much more about bitterness towards the hospital system in general. Fraser was fantastic with me, and because of him i am able to live an active lifestyle today. He is honest, incredibly intelligent, and a very kind man. He is a well-recognized surgeon who earned all of my respect. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I had fusion as well and Dr Saunders was excellent! I woke up feeling like I had barely been touched, was upbeat and able to get up right away, recovery has gone very well. Dr Saunders was excellent! The incision is small, and won't be noticeable when it's healed. There was no damage done due to his perfect technique and the damage that I had before seems to be repairing itself. These are all signs that Dr Saunders is an exceptional surgeon! I am happy and relived! The anticipation of the surgery was worse than the surgery itself, it's been better than textbook!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015