Ratings for Dr. Francesca Rogers

Dr. Rogers is the best doctor I have ever had. I recommend her to everyone I know. She delivered my first child and will also be delivering with this child as well as I am having a c section. She is very kind and patient. She does not rush you at all, makrs sure she answers any questions or concerns you may have and she is very caring (rare to find in doctors, or people in general). I used to travel 2 hpurs just so I could have Dr. Rogers deliver my child, I live cloaer to hwr office now, but if I had to do it again I definitley would, no questions asked. So if you are in search of an amazing doctor and person then I highly recommend you go see dr rogers, guarenteed not to let you down! (:

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Rogers is amazing! she was recommended to me from a family friend when I became pregnant. She made me feel extremely comfortable and that is a big deal for me since I am never comfortable with any doctor. We got lucky she was the on call Doctor the day I delivered my twins. I recommend her to everyone now, all of my family goes to her now too. We love her so much even my fiance said that if she was a Internal Medicine doctor he would go to her, and he hates doctors.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Rogers is a phenomenal physician with great bed side manner. She is kind and compassionate with a great sense of humor that allows you to trust her and feel like you are being taken care of. I couldn't speak more highly of my experiences with her and would recommend her to anyone. She takes the time to make you know that your needs as a patient are her priority.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr Rogers has been my Dr yrs. I luv her very much! It was a lil rocky n the beginning, but after truly gettin comfortable wit her & learning her personality, I wouldn't ask 4 a betta Dr. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate, & gud @ what she does! True, she is a very "blunt" Dr, but that doesn't take Away from who she is. Those that had negative thgs 2 say about her, u didn't giv urself time 2 know her. Trust me, if u did get 2 know her, u'll luv & respect her like many of us do!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

this doctor wasn't helpful at all, she barely spent five minutes with me

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Rogers was my doctor throughout my entire pregnancy, which was very painful in more than a few ways. She was always very knowledgeable and made me feel like she actually cared. Yes, she can be very blunt and confident, but I appreciate that when I see her. I recommend her to everyone that I talk to. She also works in a great practice of other female doctors that I had great experiences with.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

my first visit the registrar was laughing loudly and playing with co-workers, the phones was ringing she was still playing around. my appt was at 9 the doctor came in a 9;20 so i had to wait. then she pranced around for another 20 mins. i was called in the back and still waited , I could hear her laughing and talking about her weekend to the loud lady at the front. I then peeked my head out and asked the cma whats taking so long i am the first patient. then she finally came in at 10!!! played in her hair through the entire appt. then just rushed out the room. I heard the way she talked to the cma which was rude and just awfull, I couldn't work there nor will I ever return. the office was hot, the waiting room had books thrown across the tables just a mess. and i could hear the other doctor telling a person on the phone they have herpes, i will not say the person name on this site but i should not know she have herpes! not ever again!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Rogers, is by far the best doctor I've had in a very long time. I can call her anytime and she will either take my call or call right back as soon as she can. She's been very attentive, supportive and helpfully.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

She was the best doctor I have ever seen. Very nice and patient. I have recommended her to many friends.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

She has no patience with people. She can be very rude and short with you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Francesca Rogers's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)