Ratings for Dr. Ken Suddaby

I saw Dr Suddaby for an IME through my work insurance company. I found hi, to be professional and stated that he was to just get an assessment and that he was not there as my Dr nor could he give any feed back to me. I found he was very helpful and at the end of the 1.5 hr session, he did give me some feedback that I found useful and incite full as well. I asked him questions, to which he gave honest answers. Was not ignorant like some here have mentioned. He mentioned that I was ready to go back to work and that he would send off his assessment to my GP and the insurance and that should I wish to have a copy of the session, I could ask my insurance for it. I have yet to see what he has written, but just in case I did record my session with him to ensure what he did say.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Despite the negative reviews on here regarding this Doctor my experience with him was very positive, comprehensive, and accurate, as was his final 28-page report. His diagnosis and opinion regarding my ability to return to work including my level of impairment, general disposition and disability was all factual, highly accurate, and in fact he not only had read all but corroborated all the past medical evaluations that were in my file. Thanks Dr. Suddaby for giving me back a 'life' so that I could move forward and start the next chapter!

Submitted June 3, 2018

Be aware of Dr. Suddaby. Especially if you are sent to him through your insurance company or Your Health and Wellness from work, be VERY aware when he is diagnosing you. RECORD him for your protection. It is legal even without his knowledge and if he asks, tell him it is for your protection. Digital recorder. If your doing a IME. Be aware that he will ask questions that you should not always be honest on account it will back fire against your report. Think and hesitate always before you answer. He is arrogant, like previous comments, he is totally in this occupation for insurance $$$ he works for the insurance and NOT for the patient. I had a return to work medical after seeing my doctor for 3 years and the insurance ( worked with the Health and Wellness from work against me along with this Dr.) And after 1.5 hour assessment he screwed not only my return to the workplace but now I need to find a new psychiatrist to show how misdiagnosed his report was. BE VERY AWARE and ask this doctor at the start of your assessment of he has ANY executive information from your employer or other before you proceed, on account he will use it against you and take management's position in a heart beat. Know your rights, when signing the consent form...sign a clause for 30 days only - otherwise doctors can communicate for 1 year. Read up on Psychiatry on the net. I will be posting a blog on corruption in Psychiatry and how these doctors are in it for the power and authority and they seem to get away with medicating 90 % of there patients without any accountability to them. Even if you want to be totally honest with him... Be aware not to devulge about alcohol drugs or other.... it will come back to haunt you. IME. s are just like being interrogated by a law enforcement officer. Seriously. Try and see another doctor .. that's why he doesn't have a receptionist that actually works for him at the office.. the person at the front desk is a general receptionist. He has too many covers if you want action against him. Good luck with this $$ hungry doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Terrible psychiatrist...paid by insurance companies and sides with them. That is why insurance companies keep him even though he has terrible ratings! Plus, if he had his own practice, no one would go see him, he is rude, arrogant, he does not care whatsoever about people that he sees, he only cares about making money. His assessment of me was totally and completely incorrect but my assurance company, Great West Life, discontinued my benefits because of it. It is very unfair that I am not well enough to work - I have fibromyalgia, extreme and chronic fatigue with no stamina, frequent migraine headaches, gerd, memory and focus problems, and constant aches and pains, insomnia, anxiety and depression. It became a constant struggle to work and althoug I love my job, I was no longer able to do it. Now, I am at home with no income whatsoever and had to borrow money to pay for everything! Thanks Ken Suddaby! If your assurance company sends you to see him, ask to see someone else or you will be cut-off from your benefits because of his incorrect assessment! He ruined my life but I am sure that he doesn't care at all what he does to people! Don't know how he can sleep at night, but I believe that what goes around comes around. Stay away from this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Honest, but people who didn't the report they want they would tell all kind negative reviews on him. I was referred to this doctor through my insurance company, and all I found in his final report was the reality of what I'm going through. Thank you Doc for your honesty.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

He was referred to me by HR at my workplace. His final report had so many inaccuracies, it was ridiculous. When I tried to interject or comment on inaccuracies, he would interrupt me. It was a two-hour session and at the end of it, he came up with 3 possible diagnoses, like he had known me for years. This has now created a problem with my family physician who has referred me to another psychiatrist who I feel is relying on his report and wants prescribe medication that I feel I don't need. The situation is now a big mess for me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Seen this Dr recently he is all that has been said. He is rude and should not be a DR was the worst experience I had ever had with a so called professional. I was interrogated like a criminal he is a fake who make you think he is legitament but he is a for insurance

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I was sent last week for a one - time mental health evaluation by my workplace benefit insurance. it was the worst experience I had ever had with a so called professional. I was interrogated like a criminal on stand. He dismissed all the reasons why I had mental health issues, he was cold, raised his voice when I did not know the answer to questions. He is a terrible person and instilled fear in me. I would not recommend this horrible person to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Terrible Doctor. I believe he is paid off by insurance companies regarding accident benefit claims. im my opinion he is not professional, not empathetic, rude and lies for the might dollar gain.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Do not use this doctor. He likes to use manipulation techniques and I consider him to be not very helpful as a Psychiatrist. Look elsewhere. Especially when diagnosing for IME.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017