Ratings for Dr. Michael L Deweerd Dds

I had an awesome dental appointment. Dr. DeWeerd was very kind and gentle. The staff was very attentive to my needs as well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I was just into this office for work to be done on my teeth.. Dr Deweered came in and because I had rescedled two times without 24 hr notice .. because the flu I had three times this year I was not able to give 24 hr notice I did call and leave a msg to let them know I had the flu.. so the dr came in said he was not going to be doing any work on me today and that he could no longer see me .. in front of his worker ... So I would never recommend this dentist to anyone... I walk out of there feeling embarrassed and crying .. No one should be treated in this manner ever..

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. DeWeerd is very compassionate. He takes a great deal of time to determine your needs. Doesnt just jump into procedures to make money.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

All I can say about this Dentist is I believe he has poor eyesight. I went in his office with an abcessed tooth. He examined me and did not find anything. I followed up by seeing a DO and the doctor indicated (with raised eyebrows)YES, you have an abcess. 'Did you see a dentist?' I told him yes. He perscribed an antibiotic and hinted that I will be finding a new dentist. I did. The antibiotic helped till I found a new Dentist which could see the abcess.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009