Ratings for Dr. Patrick Stel

Compassionate, Caring, Attentive and Empathetic!! Makes me feel like I am a person worth having care!!Best Doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He is one of the best, most compassionate Dr.'s there is. I have had him return calls in his private time. He called me when I had an emergency and lived in Alberta and was no longer my Dr. He does everything he can, but he does have some additional time off to help the homeless. He has the most empathy and compassion you will find in our medical system. Truly!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr Stel is what everyone hopes in a doctor, and indeed he surpasses expectations. He is extremely knowledgeable, his treatment effect and most importantly, his kindness and understanding supports his medical process. I feel fortunate to have Dr Stel as my physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

this doctor is in only on thurs mornings each week and is away quite often on holidays. he cannot help unless it is in his best interest and not mine. spends all the time looking at the computer monitor which is a distraction from looking at me and really listening to my problem. medications he prescribed were of no effect and due to my calendar of events and his only being there thurs mornings - its not possible to see him more that once in 2 - 3 months.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

One of the best period......care beyond expectation, compassionate, attentive...kudos Dr. Stel

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Stel is the Kindest,Warmest, Best Doctor I have ever had!! So helpful and concerned. Often have to wait but this has a big payoff, because he actually listens!! I Trust him 100 percent. Very Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Excellent Doctor!!! The best I have known. Caring, listens well and follow through. Has gone above and beyond his duties as a Doctor to meet my needs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009