Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. O'Malley

I have been a patient of Dr. O' Malley for over 15 years. He has helped me through infertility, surgery and pregnancy! I would highly recommend him. He was the only physician to correctly diagnose and treat my infertility. He is kind and compassionate and truly cares! The nurses and staff are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Firstly, I waited 45 minutes for him and the excuse was that his nurses had not seen him this morning. I was his first appointment and he was 45 minutes late for it and the office or him did not call me ahead of time to make me aware. Secondly, this was a follow up prenatal appointment, at the time I was 19 weeks pregnant and had a few concerns. He did not listen to anything I said, he had the nerve to ask me when my last bloodwork was completed and what medicine I was on. He himself was the one who refills my prescriptions and who ordered my last bloodwork so he had this information, but was too lazy to review my file before he met with me. He instead ran out of the room and screamed to a nurse to check my file and then never had the professionalism to come back into the room and tell me goodbye or answer any of my questions. Also, I read his background information and prior to doing OB.GYN he was an electrical engineer. What a joke!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I was seeing Dr Oken for severe menstrual bleeding ~ he seemed to think it was okay for me to bleed for 50 days in a row. WHAT???? Got an appointment with Dr O'Malley ~ he's FANTASTIC! Spent more time talking with me on my first appointment than Oken did the entire time I saw him. We discussed all my problems, he did a thorough exam and TOGETHER we made a decision on the procedure to be done. I've recommended him to many other women and they've all been as happy as I am with his care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I recently went to Dr. O'Malley to get information on the possibility of endometriosis. At my 1st appt Dr. O'Malley stated he previously did tests, which he had not done and did a routine exam. He gave me pamphlets and briefly reviewed my symptoms and told me to come back in a month. At my follow up visit Dr. O'Malley spent less than 15 minutes with me. He asked me if I had read the pamphlets and asked me if my symptoms were similar to those listed in the pamphlets. Dr. O'Malley didn't look at the record of pain I tracked. He stated "I don't know what can be causing all your symptoms" and just asked me if I wanted to schedule to have a laparoscopy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Thomas C. O'Malley's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1990)