Ratings for Dr. George R. Watson

The doctors here are very nice, however, the few staff members I have dealt with are not! I personally work in the medical field and know how patients should be treated. The complete rudeness and lack of care will take this office nowhere. The doctors are nice but if you do not have the staff to coincide with that, then you really don't have much. I would never recommend a friend or a member of my family to come here and be treated so poorly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have taken all four of my children to Dr. Watson for the past 4 years. He has always provided knowledgeable, accurate answers to our problems and been very respectful and open to my opinions. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is helpful, though not always real friendly. I never have to wait more than 15 minutes. I also found the PA to be very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

They are very caring, he takes his time with you, shows ways/exercises to eliminate return visits, he really helped/cured my frozen sholder that I had struggled with for many painful months. He believes in the power of prayer. He is very good at medical, chiropractic and nutritional care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Is very personable, very knowledgeable, takes time with his patients, thoroughly explains and answers all questions

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Three days after my initial call, this office had not called back to answer a question about treatment of my condition. Eight days after my first call I still had not gotten an answer. I made a third call and was finally told that he probably wouldn't treat me as he doesn't treat Chronic Pain. Why the freak didn't someone tell me that the first time I called?

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. George R. Watson's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1979)