Ratings for Dr. Raymond F. Sorensen

I was a patient of Dr. Raymond Sorensen & Kendra Hurst for over 9 years & they were the best ever! Their experience & knowledge of chronic pain & different treatments was amazing. I had sever chronic pain from a broken back from hunting accident. They listened, showed real concern for the quality of life for their patients. Dr. Sorensen's beside manner was great! Joking just enough to put a smile on your face. Yes, tears were in the office when he left, but I hear he is back & I AM wanting to return to Dr. Sorensens' care! T Monroe

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Best Doc I ever had.. When he left to go to the VA Hospital there were a lot of tears in the waiting room. The VA is lucky to get him & they deserve him. I'll always remember him & Kendra Hurst (she is at Pain Management of Tulsa).

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

By far the best doctor that I ever had the pleasure of meeting and been treated by! It is really sad that he left, Also left me without a doctor capable of what he did!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Sorensen left practice to work at the VA Hospital They will love him and he is the best Dr. to treat your pain. It's just awful for the ones he left..everyone at the new place still just talk about missing him AND Kendra Hurst..love her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I found Dr. Sorensen to be very compassionate and helpful. He listened to my questions and answered them so that I could understand them. He also suggested things I might do to help alleviate my pain along with my medications. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends in need of a pain doctor. He certainly has helped me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Third pain doctor I've been to and the best. Spends the time and listens. Had suggestions of lifestyle changes and options that weren't just pills or surgery.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Raymond F. Sorensen's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK