Ratings for Dr. Tuesdae Stainbrook

After being diagnosed with aids in 2010 at Geisinger in Danville PA and being told by them that I would need to travel from my home in Clearfield County to Danville to see an infectious diseases specialist, which for me with current gas prices was not an option. I got out the phone book and started searching for any help I could and located Dr. Stainbrooks office located in Dubois, I had no referral to see or schedule an appointment with her because Geisinger would not issue me one due to them refering me to one of their own, Dr Stainbrook took me under her care and with my lack of having a familt doctor at the time also became not just my specialist for infectious diseases but my family doctor. Today thanks to Dr Stainbrook's care I am happy to say that I am a survivor of AIDS I was diagonised with a CD count of 4 and today my CD4 counts are over 200 which brings my back to only being HIV+ instead of having AIDS. I would also like to comment on the other review that is posted on Dr. Stainbrook here I don't knowthe full story with this patient or anything but I will say that what you feel does not overcome the facts that a doctor can find when they do testing you may have felt that your medication was working but the doctor may have seen something else in your blood work believe me I know how Dr Stainbrook is she has stopped medication on me as well when I felt everything was ok when actually facts from my blood work showed that I had become immune to one side of the medication so it was not actually working. If you work with Dr Stainbrook she is always there for you, actually the whole office staff is there for you so I will state it to the fact to you that I don't believe that you were discharged from her care on the grounds of your care. I am only saying this because of my experiences with her you tell me what doctor when you move away would (out of state actually) would track you down just because to make sure you are getting the care you need this doctor did just that when I moved away to Tennessee back in 2012 which I have now moved back to Pennsylvania and have been openly back in Dr. Stainbrook's care again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Stainbrook for an infectious disease. Halfway during the treatment she stopped the medicine. Just when I felt it was working fine. She claimed I was allergic despite my objections. The remaining 3 weeks were horrible. The new medicine wasn't working. I was promptly discharged after 6 weeks. I still felt very ill. I voiced my concerns to this Dr. She still refused to treat me any further.I believe as a result of her inability to hear what her patients are saying that I, after 2 years, am still sick. I can't work or do many of the things I used to do.I am in pain constantly. This all stems back from that 6 week window. She failed miserably and I actually considered a lawsuit against her. I now drive 2 hours each way once a month to see a competent doctor who listens and cares. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to her ever.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Tuesdae Stainbrook's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)